07. Love is in the air

"FIANCÉE!?" The two both screamed loudly but Mr. Park just ignored them.
"Chorong's room is beside you Luhan, so if anything happen to her, it's your responsible. And Chorong, take good care of Luhan arraseo?" Mr. Park said and Chorong just nodded but still scared of Luhan. Mr. Park then walked out leaving the two by themselves.
"You better not do anything to me!" Chorong pointed her finger to Luhan and walked away from him slowly.
"Didn't someone taught you that pointing is rude?" Luhan asked while smirking and walking toward Chorong. Chorong's face was filled with anxiety and fear. What is he doing? Chorong asked herself and then before she know it, Luhan was right in front of her face. Before Luhan could do anything to her, a door suddenly open revealing a tall guy.
"Oh? Hmm...sorry if I interrupted anything!" The boy bows and almost close the door but Luhan stopped him.
"What is it Sehun?" Luhan asked Sehun while telling him to sit down beside him. They two are really close.
"Umm...can I leave now?" Chorong mumbled and then just left them two to talk.
(A/N: HunHan moment)
"I was just worried about you Hyung. I brought you something." Sehun grins happily while giving Luhan something. It was blood. Luhan just chuckled and sipped a little bit of it and told Sehun to drink it with him.
So, on the other end of the door...Chorong was just trying to eavesdropped.
"Thanks Sehun." Luhan smiled then give Sehun a friendly hugged.
"You always welcome Hyung." Sehun patted Luhan's back, which then he fell asleep on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun was just supporting his lovely Hyung and Chorong also fell asleep on the door....

--------
This is for HunHan!! <3
This is late but Saengil Chukkae Sehunssi!!! <3 Hwaiting!