16. Severely

"How's Suho?" Sehun asked one of the doctor, who just shook his head. The doctor was about in his thirties and a little shorter than Sehun.
"The bleeding had stopped but he lost a lot of blood. We need blood. Not just any blood."
"Then what kind of blood?" Luhan walked up to them and looked straight through the doctor. The doctor hesitated before answering. He didn't know how to put it into a sentence. It was hard...
"Uhh...human...blood. Chorong."
"Wait...so we need Chorong's blood?" Luhan asked in confusion. Why couldn't they just get any human blood. That would be more easier.
"Y-yes. You see...Chorong isn't only human. She's half which make her blood more powerful. We don't have enough times. Suho needs that blood." Luhan just nodded while thinking of something.
"Let's go Sehun!" Sehun looked confused but ran after Luhan.
Luhan keep thinking about how to rescue Chorong. It was his fault...he have to do his job right...
Chorong was pinned on the wall by Jaejong. She tried to pushed him away but he was to strong. He placed his hand on her mouth, keeping her quiet. After he knew that the footstep are gone, he released Chorong and sighed in relieved.
"What are you doing here?" Chorong hissed at him and made an angry face. Jaejong just made a "shh" sound.
"Come on. We need to go now. This is our only chance." He held onto Chorong's hand and quietly pushed the door open. He looked both ways before stepping out the room with her.
It was strange. Where were the guards? Something is not right, he thought to himself. Before he knew it, Chorong was gone from his reach. The smoke covered his sight. He couldn't see. His eyes burned but then,..he was knocked out.
Chorong screamed and tried to fight off but of course, it was no used. She then felt a sharp pain on her cheek. She closed her eyes and opened them again.
Hyemi.....