10. New Students?

"Yah Hyung! Are you okay?" Sehun asked worriedly, while sipping onto blood. Luhan just stared at him and shook his head.
When they got back from the "rescuing", Luhan had been spacing out and got pissed off once in every 10 minutes.
"Yeah, I'm okay Sehun." He answered softly and then someone Knocked on the door. *Knock*knock*knock* Luhan sighed and went to open the door, revealing Kyungsoo.
"What do you want little boy?" Luhan asked him in a sharp tone and Kyungsoo just stuttered before he could even answer.
"I-I...uh-hh Mr. Park wanted t-to uhh...n-new s-student."
Luhan again sighed and dragged the two boys with him to Mr. Park's office.
Mr. Park's Office------
"Good evening Sir." One tall slim guy bows down to Mr. Park as in greeting. Mr. Park aka Chanyeol smile at the boy and was about to say something when-
"DAD! I wanna see mom!" Chorong burst open the door, shouting loudly. Mr. Park was furious at his daughter sudden action.
"Chorong, I have a guest, can't you see?" He gave her a death glare and the boy just smiled and told him that was okay.
He turn around and Chorong was just staring at him in...fear. When the door open, Chorong scream loudly causing the boys to make such a commotion.
"CALM DOWN KIDS!" Mr. Park shouted and everyone settled down. When it wasn't for a long time cause Luhan dashed and grabbed the boy's collar, turning to his other form.
"Nice to meet you again Luhan." The boy smirked and Sehun grabbed Luhan before he could start a fight with the boy.
"Boys and Chorong...that was unacceptable. We have a guest and you guys are being very rude. Later on, you guys will have your punishment." Mr. Park said through fake smiling at the boy.
"No, that won't be necessary Sir." The boy replied, smirkings at Luhan and Chorong.
"Now...." Before Mr. Park could say anything, the door opens wide revealing a beautiful.
"Hello Luhan." The girl waves her hand and smiles.