09. Agreement

The boy pace forward and backward making the girl on the tied tree angry. She has been tied up for about 2 hours already. And no one has come to "rescued" her.
"Can you please stop? And tell me what you want!?" She screamed at the boy, for the hundred times. The boy just sighs and say down beside her.
"Shut up. I think he's here now." The boy finally spoke up and smirks evilly. Before the girl could say anything, the blade was on her neck.
"Shh...don't talk and you will be fine and also don't move." The boy warned her and then *swoosh* a vampire boy appear before their eyes.
"Ahh...you finally come Prince Charming." The boy grins and push the girl upward. Her face was showing all emotions. Fear, nervous, happy and anxiety.
"Release h-her." Luhan spoke up through gritting teeth and gasping for air.
"Tsk. You know the rule Luhan. I can't let her go without...you know." He press the blade more closer to the girl's neck. Luhan was taken aback by that sudden action. What do he want? He asked himself and stared at the girl with sadden eyes.
"Fine. Tell me what you want." Luhan spoke harshly and the boy just laughs and push the girl to him.
"Let's go now Luhan." The girl gripped onto his shirt and try to push him but couldn't since he's strong.
"Well Luhan, I was wondering...." The boy touch his chin and smirks looking at the girl and then back at Luhan.
"I want the royal sword." He spoke in a serious tone and glared at the girl, who was trying to make Luhan move.
"What? No. You can't! You rather take my life than having that!" Luhan protested but the boy just laugh.
"Tch. Your life is not that important Luhan. Get me the sword or you won't see the girl again." He throw the blade across the girl's neck making it drip with blood.
"Remember! You have three days. See you soon Princess Chorong!" After saying that, he run off...laughing hard.
Chorong's neck was still bleeding and Luhan was trying to control himself. Chorong rubs her neck making it more bleed.
Luhan couldn't control himself so he pinned her on the tree then started sipping on her blood.
"Luhan! Ple-please s-stop...you're h-hurting m-e." Chorong screech and try pushing Luhan off of her. Luhan just still sucking on her blood and then when he stop, she fainted.
"Tch. You know you have to control yourself Luhan or one day, you will eventually kill her...the person who you love the most." Said someone behind their back and when Luhan turn around.....he was facing......

His old lover.