04. Choco or Lulu???

The first one that snapped back to reality was Kris. He examined the girl with his vamp. eyes. But he didn't realized that they were still on their other "form" and that was the reason Chorong froze.
Chorong look at the three boys and thought to herself that maybe the boys were just putting on Halloween's costume since this is the month of October. But they look really like a vampire, she thought to herself.
Luhan and Suho blinks and realizing that the girl has know their "form" so they grab Kris and huddle close together.
"We're in big trouble!" Suho shouted loudly to themselves because of the rain.
"We need to get out of here fast!" He then added but Luhan just shook his head then look back at the girl sawing that she has hold onto his puppy.
"Lulu!" Luhan dashed to take "Lulu" away from Chorong making her angry.
"Hey! That's not Lulu but Choco!" Chorong protested, didn't care about the glared she got from the other boy.
Kris and Suho was just watching the scene between them and didn't want to stop them. *tink* Suho watched turn into red signaling that Mr. Park is looking for them.
"We have to go! Mr. Park is looking for us." He whispered to Kris, who then nods in agreement. They walked up to Luhan and told him that they need to leave. But Luhan protested cuz he want his puppy back.
"You guys can't take Choco! He's fine now!" Chorong shouted clutching onto Chocp tightly and shivering since it's still raining hard. Eomma is going to kill me later if I get home drenched in rain, she thought to herself.
"We'll take her with us." Luhan suggested but of course, the others disagree but Luhan is the Prince Charming so they have no choice but to go with it.
Luhan walked up to Chorong and take his hand out gesturing her to give Lulu/Choco to him but she refused. He have no choice but to knock her out on the spot and carry her bridal style.
"Hurry up!" Kris shouted and now completely turning into their other form, they started dashing through the wood, making their way to their own world with Chorong on Luhan's arm.