17. Traps (1)

Hyemi ran through the wood as fast as she could. She have to make it. They need her help. Almost there, she told herself. She was bleeding. Her whole body ached in pain. She stumbled to the ground and cried out in pain.
She picked herself up and ran into the school. Everyone was outside the building, getting ready for their activities.
"OMG! Is that Hyemi?" Some student pointed out and rush to help her.
"Mr. Park!!" Hyemi screamed out and almost collapse down but Luhan held onto her just in time.
"H-Hyemi? What happened?" Luhan shook her and carry her bridal style inside.
"Jaejong...he...Chorong..." Then she became unconscious.
"HYEMI!" Luhan screamed and quickly run to the clinic.
He put her down and sighed. But then, she slightly open her eyes and smiled at him.
"Luhan! You need to help Chorong now! She's in danger. They wanted me to bring Mr. Park a new. They want everyone on St. Mount by dawn. You guys need to hurry or they will kill her..."
"Gosh...Hyemi, you stay her and I'll go inform others." Luhan was about to go but she held onto his hand.
"Please...don't leave me here." She pleaded.
"I have to help her Hyemi. She's my fiancée." With that, he left and went to Mr. Park's office.
"Luhan? What are you doing here?" Mr. Park asked him curiously. Luhan looked around the room and found a stranger in the room. She looked a lot likes Chorong. Same eyes and hair.
"Oh, that's Dara. My wife...she wanted to visit Chorong..." Mr. Park hesitated but introduced Dara to him. Luhan just nodded and told Mr. Park what Hyemi had told him.
"Gather your group and meet outside!" Luhan excused himself and get all his friends to gather outside, except for Suho.
"I'm coming too Yeol. Whether you like ur or not." Dara complaint.
"You can't. It's too dangerous. I don't wanna lose you there okay?" Mr. Park counter back and sighed.
"Mr. Park! We're ready!" Sehun called out.
"Okay. I need Kris to stay over and watch the school. Can you do that Kris?" Kris was about to complaint but dropped it when he look at his face. He nodded and Mr. Park went on about the plan.
After 15 minutes of discussion and agreement, Dara and Kris stays behind while the rest went to St. Mount.