06. Explanation

Thanks CJworks for voting.

---As Chorong was pacing around the room, a groaned escape from someone lips. It was Luhan. Feeling exhausted.
"What are you!?" Chorong pointed at Luhan while holding onto a lamp, trying to protect herself from him. The moment when Luhan lay unconscious...he bites her on her arm causing her to feel scared. It left a mark.
"Why so noisy?" Luhan sat up and wipe his lips cause there seems to be blood. It was Chorong's.
"LUHAN!" *bam*someone burst open the door screaming in Luhan's name, revealing Mr. Park himself. His face didn't show that much of madness, but rather happiness(?). It was hard to tell.
"What is it Mr. Park?" Luhan asked him while staring at Chorong, who was still holding onto the lamp.
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS!?" Chorong shouted, which make Mr. Park look at her with sadness. He was battling with himself if he should tell her the truth, but she deserve to know it.
"Come sit here Chorong..." Mr. Park gestured Chorong to sit beside him but she refused because she's scared.
"You can bring the lamp with you if you feel safe." Mr. Park added so Chorong slowly went over to sit down beside Mr. Park, staying away from Luhan.
"Chorong... What you about to find out will...cause problems for you. But do you really want to know?"
"Who cares! I want to know how can she be here!" Luhan protested, wanting to know the answers. Chorong didn't want to go but she HAVE to know it.
"Yes please. I can take care of myself." Chorong said, giving them her fake weak smiled. Mr. Park nodded and then proceed to the explanation.
"Chorong, you are my daughter. Your mom is human but I'm not. I'm a vampire, the non-existence one. But we still survive because of some mistake. Every single want of us was supposed to be dead but we didn't, thanks to your mom. She saved our lives and that's when we both started to fell for each other. She was pregnant but she didn't want you to live your life like a vampire so she left me. It was the best for everyone because the enemies are trying to reach to you guys. I brought you here for a reason. To help us." Chorong and Luhan eyes were wide, looking at Mr. Park. Luhan was shocked about Chorong being Mr. Park's daughter, and then he added.
"And Luhan....since you drank her blood, you are now.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
Her fiancée!"