19. Traps (3)

Kris paced around the room impatiently. He looked at Suho, who is now much more better.
"KRIS! KRIS!! HYEMI'S GONE!" One of the students shouted and Kris cussed under his breathe.
"Something is not right..." He mumbled and walked out the building. Dara followed after him.
"Mrs. Park, what are you doing?" He asked in surprised.
"If you're going to St. Mount then I'm coming along. Do. Not. Argue. With. Me." She said in a cold tone and Kris nodded.
While the battle is still going on, most of them are dead. Chanyeol and Luna fought fiercely, almost killing the other one.
Chorong, herself was almost got kill of it's not for Luhan. He untied the rope with his fangs and hold her on his arms cause she collapsed due to lost energy.
"MWUAHAHHAHAHA!!" A male laughed evilly aloud, for everyone to hear. The battle stop and looked at the man.
"Thank you Hyemi." He patted Hyemi's head and Luna just glared at them.
"HYEMI..?" The other was shocked.
"Hyemi works for me. Unfortunately this was all a set-up. You guys are so dumb!" In a second, with his speed, he brought down almost all of the vampires. Luna sped up and tried to stab him but he was too fast for her so he ends up stabbing her.
"NOOO!" Chanyeol screams and rushed up to her side.
"I-I'm...sorry.." Luna said.
"Kill him with this blade." She added before completely blacked out, which means she's dead.
Luhan walked up to Mr. Park and was ready to attack the man but was stop by Mr. Park.
"Take this blade and revenge for our death. Only this blade can kill him." He explained to him and jumped to attacked the man. Unfortunately Kris and Dara saw all the scene.
Before Mr. Park was killed, Dara jumped in the fight and was killed in Mr. Park's arms. Chorong opened her eyes and screamed.
"DAD!! MOM!" She screamed and then Mr. Park was dead.
The male sped up to Chorong and held his blade to her neck.
"CHORONG!" The others screamed and rushed up the help her. The man just laughed and •whoosh• he was gone, leaving Chorong paralyzed.
She was about to collapsed but Luhan caught her just in time.