Bullied - Zach Herron

Requested by: @marvelgeek74

Jordan's POV

I walked down the halls of my school with my head down, too scared that if I look up, I'll get hurt.

I've been bullied ever since I started high school, three years ago. It's a pretty classic story, the popular jocks bully the nerd, but I guess I get used to it.

"Hey nerd," I heard Ky say from behind me.

"Go away Ky," I mumbled. Ky shoved me into the ground, causing me to drop all of my books and my phone. He slapped my cheek and smirked.

"You're so useless, you don't mean anything to anyone, you should just kill yourself slut," he shouted at me. I whimpered as he kept hitting me. He hit my arms and legs, leaving bruises everywhere.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I heard a guy shout before he shoved Ky to the ground. I curled up in a ball against the lockers from fear, fear that nothing would get better and that innocent boy would get hurt because of me.

The guy pinned Ky to the ground by his collar. "You don't ever touch another person like that again, got it?" he asked harshly. Ky nodded then the guy let him go and Ky ran away.

The guy collected my books and my phone then sat down beside me, he handed the stack to me and smiled. "Here you go," he said gently.

"Th-Thank you," I stuttered as I took the books.

"You're welcome," he replied with a smile. "I'm Zach by the way."

"I'm Jordan," I replied.

"Nice to meet you Jordan," Zach said. "Can I walk you to class?"

"Sure," I said with a shrug. Zach helped me off of the ground then he started walking me to History.

As I opened the class door Zach slipped something into my pocket, I looked at it and saw it was a paper with his number on it. I looked at him and he winked before walking away. I giggled before going into the classroom and continuing my day.

*a few weeks later*

Zach and I have become best friends, we do almost everything together, we even changed some of our classes so we could be together more. We're basically attached at the hip.

"Hey Jordan, can I talk to you?" Zach asked from the other side of my bed.

"Yeah of course, what's up?" I asked as I faced him.

"I really like you, as in more than a friend way," he said with his head down. I smiled and pulled his head up with my finger. I quickly attached our lips and I felt Zach smile as he pulled my waist closer to him.

When we pulled away we both had huge smiles on our face.

"I like you too Zach," I whispered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly.

"Of course," I answered. I kissed him again, only this time it was filled with love and passion.

Damn it felt good to have someone who loves you.

A/N I hope you like it!! Sorry for any mistakes, it's literally 1:30 am and I'm too lazy to proof read😂

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!