Surprise malfunction - Zach Herron

Y/N's POV

I looked down at the pregnancy test in shock, it said positive. I had the suspicion of being pregnant for about a week and I finally decided to take a test.

I broke down in tears, Zach and I aren't ready for a child, we're only 17. I heard a soft knock on the door.

"You ok baby girl?" Zach asked through the door.

"Uh yeah, I'll be out in a minute," I replied.

"Ok, if you need anything just let me know," he said then walked away from the door. I slipped the pregnancy test into my pocket and wiped my tears away. I walked out into Zach's bedroom. I saw him laying on the bed and as soon as he saw me he ran to me and gave me a hug. "Why were you crying princess?" he asked gently.

"I have something to tell you," I told him. We sat down on the bed and I held Zach's hands gently.

"What is it baby?" he asked as he wiped some of my tears that were falling again. More tears came and I looked down. "Baby what's wrong?"

"I-I'm p-pregnant," I said quietly.

"You're pregnant?" Zach asked with shock in his voice. I just nodded because now I was sobbing.

"You can leave me, do whatever you want, but I'm keeping the baby," I said. Zach hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head as I sobbed into his shirt.

"I'm not leaving you or this baby, I'll help you through every step, it will be ok," he told me with a small smile. I smiled a little bit and wiped my tears.

"What will the boys think? What will our families think?" I asked as I started to panic. Zach rubbed my shoulders softly.

"The boys are going to be so excited, they will love having a mini me or a mini you running around, my family, Reece will love having a baby to play with and my parents will love having a little grandchild. It will all be ok, don't worry baby girl," Zach told me. I nodded then smiled at him.

"Thank you Zach, I love you," I said quietly.

"I love you too baby," Zach replied then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

About a month and a half later I started to show, there was a small bump on my stomach. Zach and I laid down in bed, I was in a sports bra and shorts and Zach was in jogging pants and no shirt. I faced the outside of the bed and Zach laid down behind me, he placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed it gently.

"There's a little human inside of you right now," he said then gently kissed my shoulder.

"It's crazy to think that we're having a baby, I almost think it's not real sometimes," I replied with a yawn.

"Go to sleep princess," Zach said then kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night with really bad pains in my stomach, it was worse than period pains. Soon after I saw blood in the sheets, that's when I figured out that the baby was gone. I started sobbing and Zach woke up instantly, he looked at the blood then looked at me.

"What's going on?" he asked confused.

"I just had a miscarriage," I sobbed. Zach held me in his arms and rubbed my back slowly with tears in his eyes.

"Shh, it's ok baby," he said gently. I just kept sobbing, I couldn't stop. Zach helped me get to the bathroom and he ran a hot bath for me, he added some epson salts then helped me undress and helped me into the bathtub. "I'm going to change and wash the sheets, tell me when you're getting out ok?"

"Ok," I replied. Zach nodded with a smile then left the bathroom. I leaned back and relaxed.

About an hour later I called for Zach to help me out, my stomach still hurt badly but it wasn't as bad now. Zach came into the bathroom and helped me stand up, he took me out of the bath and dried me off with my towel, he put my underwear and bra on me then he brought me to the bed that had fresh sheets on it. He grabbed the body lotion and started massaging it into my arms and stomach while I laid on my back. He worked his way down to my legs and also put lotion on them, he helped me sit up then he started massaging my shoulders and back with the lotion.

He massaged me for about 10 more minutes then he helped me lay back down. He laid down beside me and pulled me closer to him, I laid my head on his bare chest and he held me in his arms.

"Thank you Zach," I said quietly.

"Your welcome baby, if you need something in the night just wake me up ok?" he told me.

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too beautiful."

A/N I hope this was decent🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️