Period - Corbyn Besson

Y/N's POV

I sat in class watching the teacher just like everyone else in the class. I was careful with my every move because my crush, Corbyn Besson, sits behind me. I don't want him to think I'm weird.

*end of class*

I stood up from my chair but Corbyn pushed me back down. I looked at him confused as he took off his hoodie.

"Tie that around you waist, you had an accident," he whispered to me. I blushed from embarrassment and thanked him as I tied the hoodie around my waist. I quickly left the classroom with a pad and ran to the bathroom.

I pulled out my gym shorts, since it's warm outside you can't really notice that I changed pants. I also pulled out an extra pair of underwear.

I changed my underwear and shorts then I put in a pad. I put the bloody clothes into my backpack then walked to my next class, which Corbyn was also in. I took the hoodie off of my waist and handed it to Corbyn as I sat down beside him.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No problem," he replied with a smile.

I sat down beside him and he smiled at me. "Do you want to come over after school?"

"Sure, meet at the front doors," I said then went back to listening to the teacher.

*after school, at Corbyn's house*

I sat on Corbyn's bed beside him and smiled.

"Thank you for saving me from total embarrassment today," I said with a small laugh.

"No problem, I have a little sister, I know how much embarrassment it causes," he replied with a smile.

"Well thank you."

"You're welcome."

We sat there in silence for a little bit before he spoke up. "What do you want to do?"

"Watch Netflix?" I asked.

"Sure!"

We laid down on his bed and he put Netflix on the t.v, we decided to watch Stranger things since we both like it.

*after an episode*

Corbyn and I sat up and looked at each other with a smile. He slowly leaned in and placed his lips onto mine.

I pulled myself closer by wrapping my arms around his neck, and he pulled me closer by my waist.

We slowly pulled away and I blushed.

"Will you be mine?" Corbyn asked gently.

"Of course."

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!