Kidnapped - Daniel Seavey

Requested by: @sarahsawyelle18

 Daniel's POV (a/n you didn't expect that did ya?)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Daniel's POV (a/n you didn't expect that did ya?)

The boys and I went out to the beach, y/n stayed at home because she wasn't feeling the greatest this morning. We decided to go home because we've been at the beach for three hours and I wanted to make sure that Y/n was ok.

We quickly packed up and dried off then Jack drove everyone home.

When we got to the house we brought everything inside and quickly put it away. I walked upstairs to my bedroom where Y/n was resting before we left.

"Hey babe we're h-," I cut myself off when I didn't see anyone in the bedroom.

I walked downstairs to the other boys in the living room. "Have any of you guys seen Y/n? She's not in the room."

"No," Jack answered.

"Ok, thanks. If you see her let me know," I said then left. I looked in the bathrooms, the backyard, the kitchen, and all of the bedrooms. I still couldn't find her. But when I checked the kitchen again I found a note on the counter.

Hello Daniel,
You may be wondering where your precious Y/n is..... well, I have her. If you want her back you have to come find us. Good luck.
- Nathan

Nathan is Y/n's ex that abused her, I always knew he was crazy.

I quickly ran into the living room to the boys.

"Guys, Y/n is in trouble," I said panicky. I handed Jonah the note and he read it out to everyone else.

"Let's go," Jonah said then got up. We all walked out to the car. "Corbyn you call the cops, and Daniel see if you can find her phone location."

I nodded then took out my phone. I went onto Snapchat and went into the map, I checked her Bitmoji and it said that she was at home.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Her phone's at home," I replied. "But I think I have Nathan's Snapchat as well."

I quickly checked for his bitmoji and found it.

"Go to the park on elthma street Jonah, looks like they're over there," I said quickly. Jonah nodded then sped down the street while Corbyn called the cops.

*at the park*

We all quickly got out of the car and ran into a dark alley, where we saw Y/n tied up to a chair with duck tape over her mouth. She looked at us with tears in her eyes, she looked terrified.

I walked towards her slowly but then Nathan hopped out in front of me with a gun.

"So here you are lover boy, trying to save your princess huh?" Nathan asked with a smirk.

Why Don't We imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें