Stress - Corbyn Besson

Y/N's POV

I have finals this week, it's been going terrible. I'm still in high school because I'm 18. I live with my boyfriend Corbyn in LA in a small apartment that he's paying for until I graduate and get a job.

I got home from school and instantly started studying for my test tomorrow, this has been my routine, study all night after school.

Corbyn came over to me and sat on the couch behind me, I was sitting on the floor at the coffee table. Corbyn started massaging my shoulders and I smiled slightly.

"Babe, as amazing as this is, I need to study," I told him.

"You've been constantly studying and I can tell that you're super stressed, so we're having a night all for you, I'll help you feel better," he said gently then kissed the top of my head.

"But babe, I have to study," I argued.

"No but's," Corbyn said. I sighed as Corbyn closed my note book. "Come here," he instructed. I followed him into the bedroom and he told me to just wait there.

After about 5 minutes he told me to go to the bathroom, I did as I was told and I saw Corbyn in there with a smile. The bathtub was filled up and there was a pair of pyjamas on the counter as well as a towel and a robe. Corbyn put his hands on my shoulders and gently rubbed them. "Take a bath, take as long as you need, then come into the bedroom when you're done," he said.

"Ok," I replied with a smile. Corbyn placed a gentle kiss on my lips then left the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I undressed from my clothing and threw my hair up in a messy bun, then I sat down in the bathtub.

About an hour later I decided it was time to get out, I drained the tub then put on the pyjamas and the robe, then I took out my hair and brushed it.

I went back into the bedroom and saw Corbyn laying on the bed with my favourite chocolate and some popcorn on the bed. I walked over and laid down beside him, I laid my head on his chest and heart his gentle heartbeat.

"How was your bath beautiful?" Corbyn asked as he played with my hair.

"Amazing, thank you," I said.

"Your welcome," he replied. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. "What movie are we watching first?"

"Hunger Games," I said. Hunger Games is my favourite series and I haven't seen it in a few weeks so why not watch it.

"Ok," Corbyn said with a small chuckle. I laughed then cuddled into him more.

SPOLIER!! (If u don't want a spoiler then skip to the next bold part)

When it was the part where Prim got called up as tribute at the reaping Corbyn and I said the lines.

"Primrose Everdeen," Corbyn said in a girly voice.

"I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!" I shouted.

Ok ur all good to read now

We both laughed at our stupidness then I slowly fell asleep in Corbyn's arms.

A/N yes Ik this is similar to the one I made with Zach but I'm running out of ideas so..... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️