Gender reveal - Daniel Seavey

Y/N's POV

I've been prenant for the past 3 months, and today Daniel and I are doing the gender reveal live on stage after they perform.

Daniel walked off of the stage with the other boys and Tyler handed me my microphone. Daniel took my hand with a smile then everyone walked back on stage. The whole crowd started cheering and I smiled.

"Hey guys! So as most of you know I'm pregnant and today we decided to do a gender reveal live for you guys," I explained into my microphone. The crowd cheered again and Daniel smiled at me.

"So Y/n and I are going to each set off a smoke cannon and if blue comes out it's a boy and if purple comes out it's a girl," Daniel added. Jonah and Zach took our microphones then Daniel and I each grabbed a smoke cannon and stood near the middle of the stage. I smiled at Daniel and he smiled back.

"On 3. 1, 2, 3!" Jonah exclaimed. Daniel and I both twisted the cannon and purple smoke came out. I started crying as I hugged Daniel tightly.

"We're having a baby girl," I sobbed into Daniel's shoulder. He held me tightly and kissed my head.

"I love you baby," he mumbled.

"I love you too," I replied. We pulled away from the hug and got our microphones back.

"We're having a girl!" Daniel shouted into the microphone. He pulled me closer to his side by my waist and I wrapped my arms around his waist. The crowd started cheering and I smiled at Daniel. He brought his lips down to mine and placed a soft kiss on them. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

A/N sorry it's short.... thank you for 30k reads I love you guys so much💞💞 we literally hit 20k a week ago, that's crazy😱 anyways, thank you😘🥰

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!