Abused - Daniel Seavey

Y/N's POV

I'm abused by my boyfriend, Liam, he abuses me every time I do something wrong, even if it's just a simple thing like put a spoon in the wrong spot in the dishwasher. I have bruises all over my body that he forces me to cover up when we go out. You might be saying 'just break up with him' but he says that if I do then he'll kill me, I'm too scared. And all of this causes me to have very bad anxiety about every person I meet.

We were at the park, it was only the two of us and he started beating me. Liam shoved me onto the ground and started kicking me, I started crying and his face turned red from anger.

"Shut up you slut," he shouted. I heard a few voices from a distance and I finally found hope.

"Help!" I shouted as loud as I could.

"Oh shut up, nobody can hear you," Liam shouted in my face as he slapped my face. Then he started punching me again.

"Hey! Get off of her!" I heard a guy shout. I felt Liam's body get lifted off of mine and I saw a guy around my age punching Liam. I started sobbing as I felt my swollen face, I had bruises all over my body that hurt so bad. When the guy stopped punching Liam he pinned him to the ground by his shirt. "You never touch her again, got it?" the guy shouted. Liam nodded then ran away. The guy came and sat next to me and I whimpered from being scared, I turned away from him and curled up into a ball.

"Daniel, give her space, she's scared," a guy with curly hair said. The guy that was sitting next to me put his hand on my shoulder softly and I flinched.

"Hey, I'm Daniel, I'm not going to hurt you, I want to help you," he said with a gentle voice. I was still cowarding away from him and he took his hand off of my shoulder. "I know you're scared, and you've probably been through hell with that guy, but I'm here to help you, I'm not going to hurt you."

I turned to face him and he smiled, he has such an adorable smile. "Hey there, what's your name?" Daniel asked with a soft voice.

"Y-Y/n," I whispered.

"That's a beautiful name," he told me with a smile. I looked up and saw four other guys looking down at us, I let out a small whine then curled back into a ball from fear. "Hey, it's ok, those are my friends, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach, they won't hurt you," Daniel told me. I looked up and they all had a smile on their face. They sat down in front of us and I relaxed a little bit. My head started throbbing from pain and I held onto it. "Are you ok?" Daniel asked.

"My head hurts," I told him. Daniel looked at the other four boys then they all nodded like they made a plan through their minds.

"Would you like to come to our house?" Daniel asked in a gentle voice.

"N-No, I w-would just be in the w-way," I stuttered.

"No you wouldn't, it's fine, we don't do a whole lot anyways," Daniel told me.

"I-I don't know," I said shyly.

"At least come back until you're all fixed up," Daniel told me.

"O-Ok," I stuttered. Daniel stood up then held out his hand, I put my hand into his and he lifted me off the ground. My legs hurt so bad and they were so weak that I just fell back onto the ground.