Blood - Daniel Seavey

Requested by: @tannyachcha

Y/N's POV

I woke up suddenly and ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up into the toilet.

I saw my boyfriend, Daniel, walk into the bathroom. He came over to me and held my hair back and rubbed my back.

I eventually started throwing up blood into the toilet. Daniel quickly grabbed a container and gave it to me then started leading me to his car.

"Throw up into that if you have to love," he said as we put on our shoes.

*at the hospital*

Daniel carried me inside and a doctor immediately came over and put me on a hospital bed. They started taking me away but Daniel couldn't come.

"D-Dani," I called out weakly.

"You'll see Daniel in a little bit, for now just relax," a nurse explained. I nodded then slowly passed out.

When I woke up again I was in a hospital room. I had an IV in my hand and a container beside my bed.

Daniel looked at me with a smile and I smiled back the best I could.

"Hi love," he welcomed. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," I answered.

"That's good, I told the boys about you, whenever you're ready I'll tell them to come," he explained.

"Can they come now?" I asked.

"Of course," he said then pulled out his phone. He called Jonah and told them to come.

About half an hour later my four best friends walked into the room with a smile.

"Hey Y/n," Zach said and hugged me. Zach and I were always closest out of all of them, we're like siblings.

"Hi," I replied. Zach kissed my cheek then pulled away. The other boys hugged me and said hi then they all sat down.

"How are you?" Corbyn asked me.

"I'm getting better," I answered. He smiled and nodded. "I've never realized how much I hate hospitals until now."

The boys laughed lightly and Daniel kissed the back of my hand then held it gently.

"I love you," Daniel whispered.

"I love you too," I replied. He gently pecked my lips and I smiled.

The boys and I talked for a while until a nurse came into the room. She checked my blood pressure and gave me two needles.

"I think you're good to go! Just get this at the pharmacy and read the instructions on the bottle," she said and handed me a slip of paper.

"Ok, thank you," I said as I took the paper. Daniel pulled out a pair of jogging pants and a t-shirt then gave it to me.

"Change into that, we'll be outside," he said and kissed my cheek. I nodded as all of the boys and the nurse left.

I changed out of the hospital gown and into the jogging pants and t-shirt then I went outside. I saw Daniel and the boys waiting for me and Daniel smiled at me. "Ready love?" he asked as he took my hand into his.

"Yeah," I replied.

*at home*

I laid down in bed to rest and Daniel laid down beside me.

"Get some sleep princess," he whispered. I nodded and cuddled into him more. He moved some hair out of my face and kissed my forehead gently. "Sleep well love."

That's the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

A/N sorry that this took so long to write.... oops??

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!