(Epilogue - Part 2) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

Start from the beginning

I can fight with her endlessly... But if her eyes tears up or if she is broken down, I can't tolerate it, by any means... I will just hold her in my embrace, wipe her tears and won't leave her, till she gets back to her normal fighting mode....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aaliya roll hers eyes and irritatingly looks at her younger brother Abhi, who is blushing and giggling, as if he is romancing with his wife Pragya... Sid and Purab too are watching Abhi angrily and they don't know what to do with Abhi, who is wasting the time unnecessarily....

Instead of running behind the angry Pragya who gave just 5 minutes for Abhi to come to their room, Abhi is dreaming as if he had a romantic, blissful and passionate love making

Instead of running behind the angry Pragya who gave just 5 minutes for Abhi to come to their room, Abhi is dreaming as if he had a romantic, blissful and passionate love making.... Poor Abhi forgets the fact that she is his Devil Fuggy and not an ordinary girl to melt so easily....

Sid and Purab are shouting at Abhi angrily, but he is not responding to them at all.... Abhi shreiks in horror and yells to the top of his lungs, when Aaliya gave a nice blow in his back....

Abhi: Aaliya di... This is unfair... How many times I told you not to join hands and get so much close with that devil.... See... She spoiled you a lot and you are also beating me, like that annoying Devil....

Too bad, Di... What a beautiful dream, I was having... You interrupted it at the nick of the time.. Ho god!!!! I have to rewind it back and dream again....

Aaliya: Sid... Purab... Tommorow, we are going to the lawyer's office to file the divorce proceedings for Abhi and Pragya... Inform the matter to Papa, Ram Uncle and Priya Aunty....

Abhi (screams) : Aaliya di... What's all this... Before my life gets started, you all are hell adamant to end it... Don't ever say like this... I can't imagine a life without my Fuggy....

Aaliya: It's you only, Idiot.... Not us...

Sid: My dear brother in law, Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra... I'm reminding you again.... Your wife Pragya gave only 5 minutes for you... You wasted 4 long minutes... Just 60 seconds left for you... Run quickly....

A roaring thunder is waiting for you... Run Run... Don't stand like a statue... Ho god!!!! Purab... Come here... Let's kick this idiot Abhi outside.... If not, Pragya will kill us for sure....

Abhi shouts no and runs quickly from the room.... Aaliya makes a worried look and takes a deep breath... Sid wraps his arms around Aaliya's shoulder and pats her back....

Sid: What Happened to you, Aalu??? Why your face is shrinking like this haan?

Aaliya: I'm scared , Sid... I don't understand why this Abhi is doing like this... We all know that how much Abhi and Pragya love and care for each other...

Abhi did a lot for Pragya's happiness and this dream house is also a gift for her.... But I couldn't understand , why this Abhi is messing up everything and is hell adamant to irritate Pragya repeatedly....