27. Lost love or Refound love...

Thanks for all your love and support...

Happy to inform you all that this story has become my 4th story ( after my stories - Loving husband, I fell for eyes and I want my fuggy) to cross 10,000+ reads.... It has crossed 1500+ votes and a maximum of 74 votes to its credit..

Keep reading, voting and supporting me in this story too...

No more bak baks...

Lets move to shot. 27:

The camera starts its focus on the three people who are coming out from the airport happily... Their faces are revealed... They are none other than Sarla, Mohan and Arjun...

They settle in the car and where happily chit chatting with each other.... Mohan's mobile starts to ring...

Mohan: Helllo.... Whaaatttt???? When did this happen???? Why no one informed me about that???? I would have come there na.... What did the doctor said???

Yeah... He has arrived... Don't worry... I will come there... Nothing will happen to him.... God will never punish an innocent soul like him... He deserves happiness.... He will be alright... I will come in the mean time...

Mohan cuts the call and takes a deep breath to compose himself...

Sarla: What happened Mohan ji??? Why are you so sad??? Who is not well??? Please tell me...

Arjun: Haan papa... Who is that??? Is anything wrong???

Mohan: It's sid beta....

Sarla: Whaat??? What happened to Sid beta??? Morning too, I talked with him...

Mohan: Sarla... Don't get panic... Sid got into accident and is being hospitalized... Operation is going on it seems...

Arjun: Oh god!!! Then let's go to hospital... Abhi bhai is also not there na... Only Prem uncle will be there na... Oh no!!! I can't imagine my Aaliya di's state... She will be crying like anything...

Mohan: Ajju beta... Relax.. Abhi has arrived... He only called me and informed me the matter... You two go to home and let me go there...

Arjun: Papa... We too will join you ..

Mohan: See beta... Your mom will create a fuss if she sees Aaliya's cries and she can't see Sid in that condition... So, take her to home and tommorrow, we shall go there...

Arjun agrees and takes his mother Sarla to their home.... Mohan took a taxi and asked the driver to go to the City hospital....

.....

The screen shifts to the Aroras.... Priya is smiling widely and happily chatting with Ram about what all the things to be done and how they should conduct the wedding and all...

Pragya is in deep thoughts... She does not know how to digest the fact said by her mother... She did not expect that her life will take a big U turn when she reaches her home...

Her innerself mocks her that she is an emotional fool and she has fallen for her mother's word... Her mind warns her that still she can change her decision.... But her love for her mother stops her from thinking anything further...

....

A telephonic conversation between a boy and a girl is going on...
(Remember in 20th chapter we have seen a secret couple who are in a relationship)

Boy: Hey sweetie... I want to meet you... Why not you come to our flat??? Please... I want to share a happy news to you... Our dreams gonna come true...

Girl: See... My love... Please try to understand me... I cant come out as it quite late... I will try my level best to come there by morning... I cant stay there for long time... My situation is like that ..