37. Facing the worst situation of my life...

Thanks all for the support... Sorry for being late... Climatic changes are sucking me n playing in my health very badly... huh..

So, kindly excuse me for my absence and delay in the updates .... Will try my level best to update as and when possible...

Now to shot. 37:

Abhi is in a complete dilemma and is confused to the core as what he has  to do now... He is pissed off with the sudden up and downs in his life....

Abhi is worried a lot about pragya's parents Ram and Priya a lot

Abhi is worried a lot about pragya's parents Ram and Priya a lot... He can't find any words how will he console them with Bulbul's issue and also about Arjun's matter....

His only relief is that he has not informed anything about Arjun's decision till now to anyone... But he is bothered whether Pragya has said the matter or not and he doesn't know what's happening in the hospital too....

Abhi comes out from his trance when Purab shooks him hard....

Purab: Abhi... Please... Try to understand our situation.... Its all my fault and please don't mistake bulbul...

Abhi: Just hold on purab... I understand  pretty well that what you two have done... You can have your own reasons but whatever you guys have done till now is unforgivable and its solely the mistake on your sides...

You two doesn't know what you guys have done... Already a big blow has happened in pragy's life and now this matter...

God... Nothing should happen wrongly... Im much worried a lot... Priya aunty is being admitted in hospital it seems... Don't know what's going on there... I can't even contact pragya too...

She is hell angry on me... Now bulbul your matter should have aroused her anger for sure... If she knows im with you two, she won't mind to kill me too...

Bulbul: Its all because of me only... 😭😭😭😭... I committed a big mistake.... Such a bad person Im... 😭😭😭😭

Purab: Don't cry bulbul

Purab: Don't cry bulbul... Please...  It will affect your health... Calm down sweety... We will go and explain our situation to your family and Im ready to bear anything for you...