50. You should make a woman to get angry, if you wish her to love you...

Oh my goodness!!! We are in the 50th part... A half century or a golden jubilee guys....

Thanks for all your love and support so far....

Just 10 more shots to go.... I hope you all will support me in this...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

March. 24.... A very special day in my life..

Last year, the same day, a crazy girl named Mahii (crazymahiz) stepped into this amazing world of creative writing to pen down her crazy n cliffy stuffs....

😂😂😂😂... Okay okay cool down...

It's a happy day for me as this is the day in which your crazy buddy mahii stepped in to scribble her crazy thoughts with a little hope that someone will support her....

But never expected that I will write this many stories and many will support me like this... Words can't express my thanks to you all...

Successfully completed a year as a story teller... I hope you all will support me further too....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

➡ Even if we fight a lot for silly and stupid things, I want you in my life forever...

➡ All said to me to make her to fall in love with me... But, every time she laughs, I'm the one who falls in love with her more....

➡ I have gone completely crazy and smiling out of no reason... Then only, I realized that I was thinking only about you...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The Aroras and Mehras had a great time together

The Aroras and Mehras had a great time together... Abhi stealthily glances at pragya who is looking at him murderously as he had escaped from her clutches so easily and sitting between her father Ram and mother Priya....

Priya: So, Abhi beta... You will get so busy after this... Will you find time to come and meet me???

Abhi: Oops... It's really hurts, my angel... You accepted to be my girlfriend na... Why won't I come and meet you??? I will daily come and meet you for sure...

Haan... My dearest Ram uncle, my buddy purab and my darling sissy bulbul are also here na... I need to come here to meet them too.... How my day will pass without meeting you all...

Pragya is glaring at Abhi murderously as Abhi has not said her name... Pragya couldn't understand why her heart is paining as the thought of abhi ignoring her is killing her... She doesn't know why her eyes are about to shed the precious tears...

Pragya sighs and quickly moves from there as she feels that she has become unwanted for abhi too... Abhi couldn't understand why pragya has left the place abruptly and why on earth, aaliya and sid are glaring at him angrily...