58. We are destined to become soulmates (part 2)

However hard we fight, an invisible thread is connecting us always... We are destined to become soulmates, irrespective of the hard days, we have faced...

We are meant to become one... Fate made us to meet in an ugly encounter.. Yet our hearts started to beat together and we become couples, finally...

Before wiping away your tears, I wanna know the reason or the story behind your tears, so that I can stop your tears completely...

💮💮💮💮

Abhi came out from his trance as Pragya stirred in her sleep... A smile creeps up in Abhi's lips uncontrollably, as Pragya buries herself completely in the embrace of him... He gently pats her back and caress her head with full of love...

He couldn't control himself and keeps on kissing her hairs, to compose himself... However his body and his mind are arguing too much, to proceed further and take a move in their relationship... But, Abhi quickly shook his head and takes a deep breath to control his desires...

He stares at their wedding photo in the side table with full of happiness and thinks of the dramatic happenings, which made them as soulmates...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

Abhi is completely in a confusion and is thinking of what might be the reason... He just couldn't understand why his father Prem Mehra, has called Pragya all of a sudden, knowing very well that they are going to do an important dealership meeting and Pragya is the one to do the presentation...

However hard Abhi tried, he couldn't come up with any reasons, behind this sudden happenings... Moreover, he is all blank and is not in a state to think of anything clearly, as he is missing his fuggy so much... It's the worst day for him, as he didn't had a glimpse of his devil Pragya, the whole day...

Not able to tolerate his frustration any more, Abhi informs Sid and Purab to handle the unfinished works in the office and he drives quickly to the house of the Aroras... He is praying hard that no one should be there in the house, as he wished to open his heart to his fuggy...

To Abhi's happiness, the maid informed that Ram, Priya and Bulbul had went to temple and only Pragya is there in the house... Abhi with a bright smile, takes quick steps and reaches Pragya's room...

Abhi is feeling out of the world and he is imagining that a gentle wind is soothing him... But, he can hear the thunderous sound of his heart beats, which are panicking to propose Pragya and he is not in a state to hear a no from his fuggy, any a time...

Sweat beats started to form in Abhi's forehead... Abhi's body get chilled up in fear and he rubs his heart quickly, to control his tension and nervousness... He takes a deep breath and gathers up all his courage and enters the room of Pragya....