18. Hatred??? Care??? Love???

Sorry... Sorry.... Sorry.... I'm very late... Forgive your crazy / mahii please

Thank you all the lovely souls who voted for this story in fanfiction awards.... Keep supporting me like this always....

Now without boring you all, lets move to chapter. 18...

Pragya goes to her home and packed all her luggage for a month... Her mother priya keeps on instructing her what all the things she has to do and not to do....

Ram and bulbul are laughing on seeing Pragya' poor state

Pragya: mom... See here... Papa and this bulbul is irritating me.. They are teasing and laughing mom...

Priya: Let them do what they want...You don't bother about that my darling... Have this...

Pragya: what's this mom???

Priya: I've kept some snacks and some food items for you... Have this with you.... You told na it's a long travel...

Pragya whines: mom... I'm not going for picnic or any fun trip... I'm going for official trip and that too with a business clients of our company...

Priya: pragu... Baby... Listen to me... I know you can't stay hungry... Its a long travel na... You may or may not get food in d way... So, have it with you....

Pragya: oh mom...huh...

Pragya moves to her room irritatingly... Bulbul tails her and bursts out to laugh on seeing pragya..

Pragya: Bulbul... Dont irritate me..

Bulbul: no... No... 😁😁😁.... No di... I could not control myself... 😁😁😁....

Pragya: laugh as much you can... What to do??? I love my mom so much n i will obey whatever she says...

Bulbul: huh... That much love... But di be careful.... Dont simply oblige whatever mom says... Think before you do...

Pragya: Im not a kid..... I know what to do... Itz getting late... Iv to get ready now....

Pragya re-checks her stuffs and goes to get ready as its nearing 6.30...

Pragya got dressed up in blue colour sleeveless blouse adorned with a overcoat and a long pant

Pragya got dressed up in blue colour sleeveless blouse adorned with a overcoat and a long pant... She applies light make up and is looking way too gorgeous...

Pragya waits for d car to come n pick her up... The car comes exactly at 7... She sees abhi's p.a. karthi inside... Pragya smiles and gets in..

Karthi: Madam... You look too gorgeous...

Pragya: Thanks for your compliment karthi... Where is your sirrrrr???

Karthi: Sir will join us soon... We have to go n pick him in his home as he has some important documents in his home...