51. Your ignorance made me silent, which shows my pain and hurt...

Happy!!!! Happy!!! Happy news!!!!

This story " Arrogancy Vs Attitude" has become my 3rd story to cross 5000+ votes with a maximum of
137 votes to its credit...

This story " Arrogancy Vs Attitude" has become my 3rd story to cross 5000+ votes with a maximum of137 votes to its credit

Thanks for all the wonderful support... Just 9 more shots to go... Hope you all will render your whole hearted support to reach greater heights and to finish off this story with a happy note...

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable with them and their presence brings an unknown happiness and peace inside you....

It's not a fault that you are hurting me. It's me, who believed you blindly that you wouldn't hurt me...

Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and whom they will be...

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Abhi is highly angry, annoyed and irritated with the cold behavior of pragya... The silent treatment given by pragya is a terrific torture for him... He is completely restless and badly wants to hear Pragya's voice...

Abhi who is used to Pragya's scoldings, bashings and fights is not able to spend this calm and silent days, which is like a living hell for him...  He is getting frustrated day by day as Pragya's neglect and ignoring attitude is ripping him off into pieces....

Abhi is in peak of anger as Pragya never care to congratulate him for the successful transformation of the company ownership from the singhs and she even for formality too didn't shake hands with Abhi after the pooja too ...

The way Pragya ignored his raised hands for hand shake, boiled Abhi's nerves and he is completely mad on her... He badly wants  to solve this issue, before the party ...

Abhi made sure that Pragya comes with him alone on their way to the party and he is highly irritated, as she didn't uttered a single word too..  Abhi forcefully makes Pragya to get down and asked her the reason for this cold treatment, but is completely startled to hear that it's Abhi who is the reason behind all this...

  Abhi forcefully makes Pragya to get down and asked her the reason for this cold treatment, but is completely startled to hear that it's Abhi who is the reason behind all this