59. (Part 2) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...

Our relationship is always pure and true.. We fight like enemies, laugh like best friends and love like soulmates...

Congratulations... You have signed a slavery agreement, for life long... I'm your master... You need to obey my orders, like a good boy...

We always fight like Tom and Jerry... We argue, fight, quarrel and always end up in disagreements... But we are inseparable and won't leave each other, in difficult times...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

(Text in Bold : Past Incidents)

The most awaited day of the family came finally... Even though the wedding rituals are going on in full swing, the whole family is always nervous and tensed, as they can't trust this fighting duo, who are hell adamant to torture them with their unbelievable stunts...

The family couldn't come to a clear conclusion and they can't predict what will Abhi and  Pragya do... Everyone are too scared and they want some kind of assurity that the marriage will happen, without any troubles...

Ahead of Abhi and Pragya's wedding which is going to happen in two days, the whole family is praying that the engagement should happen, without any problems... As the two were fighting non stoppingly from morning, the tension is at it's peak....

💠💠💠💠💠

Abhi grits his teeth angrily and is getting ready for the function... He is wrapped up only in his towel and is cursing Pragya with all his might, as she has given him lots of instructions and has listed out a lot of do's and don'ts to be followed in the function...

Knowing very well that the elders won't allow Pragya to come to his house, Abhi got a lot of courage and started to let out all his anger on the doll, which he potrays it as his devil Fuggy...

But Abhi's breath hitched and he got shaken up, as he felt a tap on his back... He is tongue tied, as he spots the angry Pragya near him, who is ready to attack him, like a ferocious lion....

 He is tongue tied, as he spots the angry Pragya near him, who is ready to attack him, like a ferocious lion

Abhi takes a deep breath to compose himself and glared at Pragya angrily ... But the way, Pragya scanned his body, makes Abhi to feel wierd... He freaks out, as he saw himself only in towel....

Abhi: Hey, devil... What are you doing here???? How come you are here??? Don't you have any shame at all... How dare you to enter my room, without knocking the door...

Godddd... Don't look at me like this... Get out from my room... Yeeks... I'm feeling shy... Papa... Sid Jiju... Aaliya di... Ask this shameless girl to go out from my room...

Pragya: You, stupid Monkey... Stop you blah blahs and don't jump up, like this... No one is at home... All went to the engagement hall and only, we two are here...