34. The cold war inside the hearts...

I know its been a week since I updated this story... But Im very sad as the votes are not turning up and Im not in a mood to update this story...

You all know na, this is the first story that bloomed in my mind... This story is very special to me and I don't know where am I lagging behind in impressing you all ... Even my new stories are getting good response and has very well crossed 100+ votes...

All stories cant be a love story... If it so, it will be too boring na... The fighting abhigya is way too adorable for me... Im a crazy fan of abhigya's nok jhoks...

Im not expecting that much... Many are reading it but not at all voting... Silent readers is it very hard to vote for this story... Anyways, Im breaking my silence for the very last time....

Iv planned for 50 chapters and I won't like to end this story abruptly as there are lots of interesting and unexpected things to come..

Many of my buddies are insisting me to update this story but please consider my feelings too ... Im planning to put this story on hold for the time being... Is it okay for you all???

The votes are going to decide, whether this story is going to get continued or going to sleep for time being... Iv got a maximum of 93 votes... Atleast 85-90 votes will be better to continue , I guess... What say???

Now to shot. 34:

Abhi is curious to know what his jiju sid is going to say....

Sid: Abhi... Listen to me okay... Don't do anything stupidly... Let you be a silent spectator... Its between Arjun and pragya.... Leave it..

Let pragya do what she wishes... You don't play smart to prove her originality to Arjun... May be who knows Arjun can be impressed with this pragya's new calm avatar... poor arjun can be in peace  without bearing pragya's anger na...

One more thing, you know very well about pragya... If anything wrong happens, she will surely say that you are the reason for all the mess and she won't mind to blame you, if Arjun say no to pragya... So keep quiet and let them decide...

Abhi : But jiju.. How can I be silent watching all the mishaps going on in front of my eyes???? Pragya is going to spoil her life and Arjun will miss a nice girl like pragya na...

(Abhi tensely bites his nails as what he is going to do unite Arjun and pragya)