Unexpected happy moments...

Happy to inform you all that this story has reached a big milestone...

This story has become my second story after my story loving husband to reach 2000+ votes and a maximum of 92 votes to its credit...

Thanks to everyone who have supported me in this story.... Expecting all your love and support as this story is now only going to step into the biggest roller coaster ride...

Lots of twists and turns are going to come..  Unexpected turn of events are going to takes places... Many spicy happenings and lots of cliffy moments are way ahead... To be frank, now only the story is going to get into its full phase...

So, dont panic and just take a chill pill and join hands with me to enjoy the fun ride..... I assure you all that you all will enjoy it for sure...

A lot of fights, big, big misunderstandings, lots of emotional moments, love , care will be seen... Arjun's hidden mask, sid and aaliya's unsaid past, the mystery couples, story of purab, bulbul along with the parental care of Prem Mehra, Sarla and Mohan singh, Ram and Priya Arora will be seen..

And to the highlight out of this is our abhi and pragya... What is going to happen between the two???
Is there any chance for pragya to be believe Abhi or asusual will she misunderstand him???

Will abhi save pragya from Arjun or will he tries to make Arjun realize that pragya is a girl for her??

Too much confusing right????

Here comes a small spoiler alert for the twists ahead.... Guess and find out whats gonna happen next:

" Im very sorry to say that I spoiled everything... Im pregnant...."

" How can you do this??? Is no one matters to you??? Only your happiness means a lot to you right..."

" What's your problem??? Why are you hell adamant in misunderstanding me???"

" You have started to fall in love... But your damn ego is stopping you to confess your love..."

"I cant do this job anymore... His tortures are reaching its peak..."

" Have not you have a little bit of courtesy on me... How can you be so rude and kill my child???"

" Are you taking care of me out of love??? Or you are showing off to the world that you have true love on me...."

" She is the best match for you... You cant get a girl like her... "

" I love you so much... But I cant accept your love .... Control yourself and try to suppress your feelings for me as I dont want to be named as a betrayer in my life..."

" You are a bloody cheat... You ruined my family's happiness..."

" Beta... Listen to me... Whatever happens he is going to be my son in law for sure..."

" Please Abhi... Do something to make Arjun accept pragya... Convince him by your fuller might.. I want only pragya as my bahu...."

" Why my heart is getting restless now a days???? Why am I reacting like this???"

" I will leave off anything for you... But not our love for anything...."

" Please leave her... She is the one for me... Go away from us and please dont trouble us..."

So, how is the teaser and spoiler alert???

Can you able to guess anything????

Keep guessing and stay tuned to know who said those above lines...

Do hit the 🌟 button and write down your valuable views...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜