15. Confidence Vs Ego....

Thanks for all your wonderful support my loving buddies, my wellwishers, my followers, my new readers and last but not the least my silent readers....

I'm so happy that this story has crossed 4000+ reads and 650+ votes in just 14 chapters....

Now, we are going to our 15th chapter.... Not proof read... Forgive for mistakes....

Abhi is feeling like he has achieved something big in his  life.... He is dreaming as if he has won some big award...

 He is dreaming as if he has won some big award

Abhi's pov:

Wow...wow... what a day it was... I'm completely in cloud nine.... I did not expect this to happen very soon....

I've tied the bell behind the arrogant cat.... I've made yhe roaring bull to stand before me like a small puppy, waving it's tail...

But .... I could not control myself... Man.... She is too cute and extremely gorgeous.... Oh god... Abhi.... Don't fall for her charms man....

No... No....no... Never and ever... I know how much ego she has.... God...

I Hate her arrogant attitude , rude behaviour, angry face, quarelling tongue , fighting hands and her clenching devilish teeth.... Yeeks....

But damn... She is a sexy, hot devil you know.. That gorgeous eyes, her sexy body, her figure,  her beautiful hair, her smell and the juicy lips..

 That gorgeous eyes, her sexy body, her figure,  her beautiful hair, her smell and the juicy lips

Anyone will become her slave and fall in her feet, if she smiles... Such a breath taking and killer smile... But she is a queen of attitude and she won't smile often.... Always with big, big egos and angry face ...

No... No... Abhi... Focus well on your mission.... Concentrate on what you have to do.... Don't fall in her devilish trap... Don't make your life as a living hell....

She is an extremely talented girl.... But miss. Pragya Arora.... You are completely trapped to me today.... Whom do you think this Abhishek Prem Mehra is???

I'm not going to leave you easily.... Wait and watch babe.... You are going to suffer a lot..... 😁😁😁😁😁... Abhi gonna rock for sure... "