31. Live for your happiness....

That was an awesome response by you all to the teaser... Really I'm so happy as many guessed many things...
A lot of interesting guesses and answers from you all...

But the twisty and funny news is that almost all your guesses are WRONG... Only a very few guesses are correct... 😂😂😂😂😂.... Atlast, I got succeeded in confusing you all...

Still you all did not know and could not understand what this crazy is doing.... Sorry for confusing you all but I assure you all that a lot of spicy twists and turns awaits and I hope you all will enjoy and lend your support to me to write further....

Long way to go... Hope your support will help me to do so....

So, shall we proceed to the story....

Max. Votes : 93 for this story so far... If the same number or if it exceeds the max. Votes, your updates will be quicker... From now on gonna concentrate on stories , which yields good response with More number of votes....

So decide what you want... I'm not forcing anyone... If the votes is less, the updates will be a bit late and I cant help with that....😉😉😉😉

No more bak baks:

Shot.31:

Ram and priya Arora along with sarla and Mohan singh are seated in the living room of the Aroras, chit chatting with each other happilu

Ram and priya Arora along with sarla and Mohan singh are seated in the living room of the Aroras, chit chatting with each other happilu.... All their minds are waiting only for Arjun and Abhi to come there....

Pragya who excused from them went to room along with bulbul... Pragya walks to and forth in her room and each passing time makes her to boil like a volcano.....

Pragya's anger and fury rose higher and higher and she is speaking to herself but her reaction says that she is killing someone brutally in her imagination itself...

Bulbul could not understand why her di is reacting like this... Bulbul who is always in a naughty n teasing mode could not able to see the varied reactions of her sister pragya....
She bursts into laughter not able to hold it any more...

Pragya frowns: Bloody hell...... Why are you too irritating me Bulbul???? I dont mind to kill you too if you spoil my mood like that monkey...

Bulbul: Hey chill out di... You know what rather than this bosssy and attitude full pragya di, I like the shy, calm and polite behenji pragya di a lot... Aww.... What a woman she is... Any man will accept such a homely girl for sure...