38. I will never forgive you...

A very happy news guys...

This story "Arrogancy Vs Attitude" has become my second ever story to cross 3000+ votes after my story Loving husband .... Im so so happy... Thanks for all your love and support...

Expecting it to continue further in the upcoming chapters too to reach greater heights and end up this story as a successful venture of mine....

A special dedication to all my voting buddies whose votes are really my energy tonic... Thanks again for all the love and support...

🌺🌺🌺🌺 Some issue in watty has not allowed us to vote yesterday... So, iv unpublished the part and   republishing today... Those who have not read n not voted, do vote for this part without fail... 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Now without further adieu lets move to shot. 38:.

( All are very bad guessers... Only very few guessed it in first instance... 😂😂😂😂... Why all are thinking of pragya like this??? Too bad....

Why all thought that pragya will only slap abhi??? 😂😂😂... Please leave the poor soul abhi for time being... Let him enjoy his punishments later 😉😉😉😉... Do you want to know who got slap from pragya???

Its none other than pragya's sister bulbul.. Wanna know why pragya slapped bulbul???? Read further to know in detail.... )

Pragya fumes in anger and walks in full rage as she hears the voice of bulbul calling her papa Ram Arora with a shivering voice... Pragya's blood boils on seeing bulbul wearing mangalsutra in her neck and her forehead is adorned with kumkum....

Pragya's anger is uncontrollable... She is errupting like a hot lava as purab is standing there very close to bulbul with his face down which is full of guilt... Pragya cant take it anymore....

She doesn't want the betrayers to stand in front them that too acting as if they are worried for them .... She hates bulbul and purab for her mother priya's misery.... She marches ahead and slaps bulbul very hard...

Bulbul stumbles with the sudden assault of pragya  but in a nick of time, purab catches her without falling down... Pragya is not in her senses and is  uncontrollable...  Her eyes are furious with anger oozing all around her body...

Ram stunns to see pragya standing like a kaali maa with a long weapon who is about to punish the enemies...
Ram was dumb struck with the way his two daughters standing like enemies, one being very furious and the other being filled with guilt....

Before Ram reacts and stops pragya, pragya barges on bulbul... She is too much furious like a pouncing tiger and about to strangle her neck and slap her even more harder....

Bulbul closes her eyes as she knows the reason for pragya's anger and she thoughts she deserves such treatment and punishment from pragya for the biggest sin she has committed...

Purab stands there helpless and his eyes welled up as he too is also responsible for the rift between the sisters...  He doesn't know how to stop pragya from being hurting bulbul....

Pragya rises her hand to slap bulbul again... Bulbul closes her eyes and clutches purab's hand hardly... But pragya's hand is being caught by abhi in the correct time and he pulls her away from bulbul....

Abhi: what the hell are you doing pragya??? How can you slap bulbul like this??? Dont ever try to hurt her or else I won't mind to slap you in return...

Stupid pragya... Are you mad??? Why are you behaving like this??? Remember this is hospital... Cant you calm down and listen what she says???