9. The unbelievable twist ....

Thank you everyone for the wonderful support....

I know some are angry that it's unfair to slap a girl... But some favoured that it's needed to control her arrogancy...

But your crazy/ mahii has a twisty crazy mind na...

What I feel is that, whether it is a boy or a girl, no one has the right to punish or think bad about anyone without knowing anything....

Okay... Okay... Relax.... lets leave the topic...

This story has crossed 1800+ reads and 320+ votes in just 8 chapters... Thanks once again all my lovely abhigyans...

Lets move to chapter 9...

Purab and sid does not know what to do as of now.... They want to console Abhi and gets very much angry towards pragya...

Purab: Sid... We have to console abhi...

Sid: Yeah... He is completely sad and is in mood off. .

Purab: Sid... You only know him fully... You are too close to him na.. What shall we do??? Tell me na... How can we make him happy????

Sid sighs: Only one person can make him happy and smile now... If not ... Abhi won't be happy and our event won't get successful without his presence...

Purab: Who is it sid???

Sid: It's Aaliya....

Purab: Are you talking about Aaliya di??? Sid you know her pretty well na... Please if you have her number means, call her soon and ask her to talk to Abhi or come here, if possible...

Sid: Will surely call her puru... You go and do the works... I will come soon...

Purab moves.... Sid calls Aaliya with much excitement.... Aaliya picks up the call...

Aaliya: Hello... Who is this???

Sid: Hi... Aalu darling.... It's me..
Your Sid...

Aaliya yells angtily: Not Aalu... Call me Aaliya or di...

Sid: 😉😉😉😉😉... No my dear aalu darling... You are only my aalu, my darling, my cutie, my baby, my dimple beauty, my doll, my sweet lovely jaan... I'm saying right na...

Aaliya: Shut up... Sid... I'm your friend's di... Remember that... Better you call me di...

Sid: 😀😀😀😀😀 Nice joke babe... Have you forgotten I'm your bestie and your lover... Moreover, you didn't forget that I'm your *****

I'm elder to Abhi and elder to you too by a month... I've been strucked up after my ug studies... Some family issues, you know rught... So I've started late and joined along with your bro, for doing my pg course...

And have you forgotten we loved each  other so much... And I'm madly and deeply in love with you always and forever... Don't forget that you are the only girl in my life....

Aaliya: Shut up... Don't dare to say a word... You betrayed and cheated me... I feel disgusted that I loved you earlier...

You are the only reason for all my problems and miseries...

It's because of you, I have to suffer my whole life and if not, nothing wrong would have happened in my life... You spoiled my life and made my life a hell.... After doing all these, you have the guts to call me haan...

Sid: aalu... How many times I've said sorry to you??? It's never too late dear.. 

I will set everything right... Don't worry... I will make your life, heaven...