30. Is she really my fuggy ???

Thanks for all the love and support...

Oh my god!!! We are in the 30th chapter... This wont be possible without all your support...

This story is very very special to me as this should be my first story... When I saw Abhigya's nok jhoks in kkb, this story popped in my mind... For one year, I don't have the courage to write at all... After starting to write too, I did not start this story as first...

I started to write this only as my third story, as I am very much scared that how you people will accept Abhi and Pragya as fighter cocks and I know very well that there is no love or romance in this story at all....

Yet many liked this story and many personally messaged me that they like to read abhigya's fight a lot... Im happy that you all accepted my crazy thought whole heartedly...

Atlast my betting buddy wins again and as wished by her, this story Got a maximum of 91 votes in last chapter which is the highest for this story so far... Thanks buddy... All are responding only to you and not to me 😢😢😢😢....

Thanks for all the support and I hope this grows further more.... As I got the expected vote, I did not make it as a private chapter and I hope you wont disappoint me this time ..

Still I have not decided the number of chapters... As the story is now only going to see many unexpected twists and turns and I know many more things have to come in lime light right...

Not to bore you all further....

Lets move to shot.30:

Bulbul makes pragya to wear a saree as instructed by her ma priya... Bulbul could not control her laughter after dressing up pragya.... She excuses and runs to washroom and started to laugh like mad...

After composing and calming herself down, Bulbul comes out... But this time, she gets out of control and burst into laughter which makes pragya to frown and her anger roses like a volcano...

....

Sarla, Mohan, Abhi, Arjun enters the Aroras residence... Ram and priya Arora happily welcomes everyone..

Mohan: Hello Mister Ram... Nice to meet you... This is my wife sarla... This is my son Arjun, the Owner of SM group of companies... He is going to be the groom of your daughter...

And this is Abhi, the real owner and the pillar and CEO of SM group of companies, the unborn and loving son of ours... But we were not blessed to be his parents... 😔😔😔😔

Abhi: what's this uncle??? Turning senti and all... Not fair... Sorry Ram uncle... Usually sarlama only overracts but dont know what happen to Mohan uncle today...

I think some unwanted chemical reaction is happening today.... Oh my god!!!! Sarlama Im scared.... Did any ghost got into uncle??? Ajju help me man...

Sarla and Mohan hits Abhi... Abhi hugs them and makes them to compose themselves ... Arjun who is aware of their bond just winks at Abhi and asked him to handle on his own...

Ram is completely impressed with Abhi... When everyone enters the house, Ram really thought Abhi only as the groom for pragya and he is not much impressed with Arjun at the first instance...

What made Ram think like is that Abhi bents down when he enters the house and gets blessings from Ram and Priya and talks very nicely with them.... But Arjun just fakes a smile and hand shakes with Ram...

Ram is completely admiring Abhi only... He does not mind what priya, mohan and sarla are talking... Being an overprotective father, Ram wants Abhi only as the groom for pragya as his mind keeps on saying that Abhi and pragya are made for each other...