33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....

Thanks again for the support...

No bak baks ...

Directly to shot. 33:

Abhi's pov

Abhi's pov.: What is going on around me??? Am I hallucinating the things??? But it's happening in real... 😱😱😱😱... This devil fuggy is doing too much...

She is really going to be the spoiler of her own happy married life. . But that stupid fuggy will say I'm the reason for that... Huh... Who on the earth asked her to dress up like that???

Really, Pragya is a natural beauty with her simple look... Her plus point is her bold attitude and her arrogant nature... She is famous for the witty, teasing smile and smirk in her face.... Her dressing sense is really mind blowing...

But I don't know who is misguiding this idiot fuggy

But I don't know who is misguiding this idiot fuggy... Why can't she be herself??? Arjun really wants a girl like Pragya, but this devil fuggy is doing everything opposite to her character and also irritating me too much...

Arjun is really getting irked by this behavior of this behenji fuggy... God... If this continues, surely Arjun will reject pragya for sure... No... no.... I wont allow my bro to miss a nice girl like pragya....

Moreover I'm little bit selfish too... I'm not in a mood to get punishment from the devil and I don't want to see the sad faces of Ram uncle and Priya aunty if this wedding gets cancelled... I've to do something for sure...

😱😱😱 Pragya, again with a horrible behenji type dress... Huh... Is my ears gone deaf??? The loud speaker and the harsly speaking lioness fuggy is talking softly and politely.... Mummy... 😭😭😭😭😭...  I can't tolerate this... I will strangle this fuggy's neck for sure...

Wait wait... If she dare to raise her voice against me, I will kill her... Hey mind voice don't laugh or mock at me... I agree she only has upper hand in our fights as Im a very good boy and I don't insult girls....

Ahaan... That's my arjun... All are fuggy's hatred foods... Good job ajju... Superb man... You really fed her... She is gulping it hard... 😂😂😂😂....