59. (Part 1) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...

I realized it very late... I can't even run away too.. I'm trapped very badly and I can't escape from this devil...

I mocked and pulled her legs, by saying that her choices are very horrible and pathetic... She shruggs her shoulders casually, smirks dangerously and eyes at me, in a teasing manner... She hits my back and said in a cool tone that I'm also her choice only...

I have got a biggest licence... I have made him officially mine... Now, I can irritate and annoy him all my life...

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is stunned and is completely short of words... He is not in a state to believe what he has seen too... He is dumb struck and is still finding ways to get back his lost breath...

His heart is overwhelming in happiness and he want to do a salsa dance and scream happily that he is going to get his fuggy, all for himself... A great dance party is going on in his mind, as he feels that they can fight without any interruptions and that too officially as couples...

 A great dance party is going on in his mind, as he feels that they can fight without any interruptions and that too officially as couples

Abhi frowns and mentally smacks himself.. At this happy time too, he is wishing to fight with his devil, fuggy... Rather he wished to change his mind set and his heart keeps on insisting him by saying that it's time to do some naughty romance and make her go crazy with his love...

But a deep sigh echoes uncontrollably from him, as Abhi knows very well that none of his stunts will work infront of the Attitude Queen Pragya and he has to dance only to her tunes... If Pragya didn't wish, Abhi is not blessed enough to get a baby kiss too...

Abhi gulps hard and his breath choked, as he has to plead or beg to get anything from his fuggy... He knows very well that he is going to have a tough time to do romance with her and Abhi longingly thinks what will happen to his long term dream...

He is not ready to give up and he is stubborn to make love with his fuggy, in the first night itself... He is ready to even fall in her legs or even ready to sign any slavery agreement or even ready to seduce her too... Whatever be the case, he wants his dreams to be fulfilled at any cost...

But poor Abhi, who is making a plan to knock out Pragya by his smartness, is not aware that fate is giggling at him and is smirking that his dream is not going to get fulfilled soon ...

Abhi is not aware that some issues are there in their kundali and their suhagraat will get postponed for a couples of months and after that he is going to push Pragya away from him and is not ready to make love with her, until he fulfills Pragya's unsaid wishes and dreams...

Abhi's mind screamed and asked him to be careful and keeps on warning him that whether he wants only this blood sucking devil Fuggy, who is ready to pounce on him, any a time... Rather his heart argues that however Pragya may be, she cares for him like his mother and only she can give the love, he longs for...