52. Pure love is unsaid.... Words are not enough to express it..

Life is like the songs in our play list... Some are sweet, some are sad, some gives happiness, some makes us to feel, some makes us to dance and some makes us to cry and some makes us to fall in love too...

You are always like my favorite coffee... You are dark (rude), bitter, hot and sweet... However hard I try too, I can't pass a day without you, like my coffee...

I'm smiling like a mad whenever someone says your name... Is it the evidence that I'm falling in love with you???

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya is deeply engrossed in some thoughts and dashes with Abhi and the file falls down from her hands abruptly... She glares at Abhi angrily and scolds him a lot... Abhi couldn't understand why Pragya is fuming like this and pointing fingers at him as irresponsible....

Abhi: Stop your nonsense, you arrogant devil... 😬😬😬😬... What's your problem actually??? You came and fall on me, just like that... I saved you but without saying thank you, you are scolding me haan..

Care to explain me... Why are you saying that I've become irresponsible and stopped loving my family... What did I do??? To my knowledge, I didn't do anything to face your wrath...

 What did I do??? To my knowledge, I didn't do anything to face your wrath

Pragya: You are not at all doing anything, you stupid, dumbo monkey... You are becoming too much irresponsible... Where is your so called care and love hun... You are completely forgetting everything Monkey king...

Rather  than office, deals, files, meetings and all, your family is also way too important to you ... Why can't you understand this Abhi??? Can't you do something to make Sid bhai happy??? I can't see his sad state...

Abhi: Whaatttt.. 😨😨😨😨..  Sid jiju... What happened to him??? He is way too fine na... Can't you see, how much he is happy these days as my Aaliya di is showering him with too much love... Who said to you that he is sad??? I think you are mistaken fuggy...

Pragya sighs: Uffoooo... Abhi... Can't you see clearly what is happening around us??? Do you really think Sid bhai and Aaliya bhabhi are happy???? God... How can I explain to a brainless monkey like you????

Isn't it wrong Abhi that you are not at all taking any initiative to make arrangements for Sid bhai and Aaliya bhabhi's Suhagraat.... What are you waiting for hun???? You have made them to sleep in separate rooms for a long time...

Poor Sid bhai is whining and blabbering like a crazy man seeing Aaliya bhabhi's photo... I can't see sid bhai like this... How long will he stay as a bachelor??? Go and do the arrangements soon or else, I will punch your face hardly, monkey...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂 Stupid fuggy... For this simple thing, you are shouting like this.... Some problem in their kundali... So, we were waiting for an auspicious day...