24. Her closeness is affecting me badly

Thanks for all your love and support....

This is the new cover of this story:

Do you all like this...

No bak baks... Straight away to...

Shot. 24:

Abhi is completely dumb struck with Karthi's reply... Though Pragya is pretty n confident, Abhi never likes her attitude or arrogant behaviour....
He wonders who on earth will like such girls...

Just then Abhi remembers Arjun's words... Abhi felt happy that atleast some people like Arjun wants a bold girl with full of attitudes and egos and arrogant behaviour...

He prays to god that Arjun should get a wife like Pragya and pragya should also get an understanding husband like Arjun...

(Author's pov: 😠😠😠😠 stupid Abhi... How dare you connect our pragya with that cheap guy.... Just go away if you dont like her... Dont try to play cupid among them...

Let me scold in my language too - Naasama pochu... Loose ah pa nee... Arivilla... Unakku pragya venam na poittae iru... Adha vittutu arjun ah yum pragya vum serkanumnu nenachae... Mavanae nee chattni dhaan... Remba over ah illa unakku... )

Karthi shouts : Sir... You okay...

Abhi: Ya... Im fine...

Karthi: I think something is bothering you sir.. I can feel that your face is saying that you are gonna miss an important person in your life...

Abhi: Not like that.. just thinking about some personal problems... Dont mind... Have you made arrangements for our return trip???

Karthi: Yes sir... The car will be completely serviced before travel... we have 4 days sir... So, I make sure , it gets ready....

Just then Abhi's mobile rings...

Abhi: Hi.. sid jiju...

Sid: Hi Abhi... Is karthi is there with you???

Abhi: Yes...

Sid: Ask her to start immediately Abhi... Some personal issues... So, make it fast.. She has to be in morning in her home but she is hesitant to tell you it seems..

Abhi: Dont worry... I will ask her to start now itself... Bye..

Abhi cuts the call and glares at karthi... Karthi bends her head down and stands there nervously... Just then pragya too joined them...

Pragya: what happened Karthi??? Why are you standing like this???

Karthi: vo... Vo...

Abhi: what vo... Vo... ??? Stupid girl... Always hiding everything... See pragya... Dont glare at me... She used to tell you na your are her di.... Did she told that she has an urgent work and she has to be in her home tommorrow morning???