3. Will time change everyone's character??

Before I start off, let me clarify one thing...

Many may think that why Pragya in this story is very harsh, arrogant and with full of attitude...

Seriously saying, I want to see Pragya like this contrast to the real kkb... I hate to see her as a cry baby ....

So, I want my story's heroine Pragya to be always bold eniugh and fight for her rights.... You all could have clearly seen how Pragya has attacked Abhi in the previous episodes ....

Hope I have clarified all your doubts....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After the wedding mastis of Suraj and Sandhiya got over, Abhi and Pragya moves off along with their families to their respective places.... Abhi is only of 7 years and Pragya is of 5 years when Suraj and Sandhya got married....

Eventhough Pragya's attitude and behaviour, irked Abhi so much, unknowingly he likes her a lot... Abhi's mind always remembers his Fuggy and he used to touch the scars in his hands...

Abhi badly wish to see her one day and wanna irritate her by calling her as Fuggy...
He misses off the crazy fight he had with Pragya and wishing to do it, when he sees her....

As Suraj moves off with Sandhya to abroad and settled over there, after the wedding, Abhi lost all the contact with Suraj and his family...

Abhi doesn't even know where is Pragya and her exact location...  He made up his mind and consoles himself by saying that if fate wishes he will definitely meet her, one day....

Pragya too has got same feelings but she always prays harzlt that never in her life, she should hear the word fuggy but she too wishes to meet her mischievous, arrogant monkey Abhi...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Time flies...

5 years passes...

Will Abhi and pragya's behaviour changes???

A very big nooooooooo...

Not only they grow, their attitude, their naughtiness, their arrogancy, their egos too grows...

Now abhi is of  12 years and pragya is of 10 years....

There is a program conducted in various schools to visit a village and to establish basic facilities and also to do social service. All the students of nss are asked to attend the program...

Unaware to abhigya, they have given their names and thy are going to see them after 5 long years...

Will they identify each other???

Come lets see....

A small beautiful village with greeny fields, with cool unpolluted environment, without any hustle and bustles of city with noises of people who always rushes to their works and concentrates only towards earning money, horn sounds of cars, buses , bikes....

But with the sweet melodious sounds of people's laughter, friendly gestures, with a rhythmic sounds of farming  animals adds to the serenity of the village...