Part Eighty Six ♡

Sophie's POV

I began walking towards Daisy, she was near the front of the queue and i was getting funny looks.
I stood next to her.
"well, fancy seeing you here," I said. She looked up from her phone, her face lit up.
"SOPHIE!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly.
"hii!" I replied, hugging her back.
"where have you been?" She asked me as she stepped back, letting me push in the queue with her.
"i came to Barcelona, i wanted to get away." I told her.
"why? you know how much your family and friends love you!" She exclaimed.
"i know that now."
"what?" She asked.
I showed her my recent texts.
"is that brook?" She asked, clicking on Brooks contact. Her eyes scanned over the text.
"HE LOVES YOU!" She screamed.
"shut up!" I exclaimed, my hand quickly covering her mouth.
"is that why you're here?" She asked me. I nodded. Her face lit up again. Then the doors to the venue opened.
"are you ready?" She asked. I nodded and we walked in, holding hands.
We pushed close enough to the front and waited for them to come out. But first, Katie was a support act.

Katie's song started playing and she came onto stage. The crowd went mad, me included. She was smiling from ear to ear, god she looked so happy. Her eyes scanned the crowd and she began singing. This song was the song we used to sing around the house together. Just You and I by Tom Walker. Our bop. I sang my heart out and when the music stopped she began to talk.
"i hate to just interrupt but can you all do me a favour?" She asked the crowd.
She got screams in replies.
"i'll take that as a yes then," Katie giggled. "as many of you may or may not know, i have a sister. She's called Sophie." Daisy turned to look at me. "She's what we would call, gone missing. None of my family or her friends have heard from her and we're all very worried. She means a lot to one of the boys aswell, and don't worry he's given me permission to say this, he loves her. If any of you have seen her, have any way of contacting her. Please do." Katie stopped talking. Everyone agreed to help her.
She sang one more song and then Roadtrip came on.
Their show was the same as every one but they all got better every time. They sounded amazing as per usual
It was Meet and Greet time.
We were queuing up to meet them even though i'd had multiple meetings with the boys, it's still very exciting. I had to see Katie first. I was next.
I walked over to her.
"Sophie!" Katie exclaimed, wrapping her arms around me. I didn't say anything and just hugged her.
"where have you been?!" Katie asked.
"i came to Barcelona and then there was tickets left for the boys show so i bought one," I told Katie.
"do never, ever do that to us again. We were so worried!" She exclaimed.
"i'm sorry," I told her.
"you need to text mum," Katie said to me as the lady that takes the photos began to get impatient. We got a photo together, even though we already had thousands.
I walked over to queue to meet the boys. Brook was stood on the end closest to the queue so he was 100% going to see me first.
I was next in line, Brooks eyes landed on me. He looked away and then looked back, his face lit up. The girl they'd just met walked away and Brook ran over to me, picking me up and spinning me round.
"i've missed you so much," He whispered in my ear as he put me down.
"sophie!" Then other boys exclaimed, all rushing to give me a hug.
"YOURE HOLDING UP THE QUEUE!" Someone shouted from the back end of the queue.
"YOU'LL GET OVER IT!" Daisy shouted back.
"stay behind after the show, please," Brook said to me.
"we can let you stand back in the venue, please Sophie," Mikey said, he probably knew how upset Katie got over this.
"okay, i will," I said.
We got a photo together, all hugged once more and then a security guard walked me through back into the venue.

Katie's POV

I took photos with all the fans that wanted one with me and the ones that didn't i smiled at. I don't wanna be hated by the whole fandom so it's better to just be nice.

After we all left the venue, along with Sophie, Brook and Sophie went to have a meal together and talk about what was going on, me and Mikey went to our room and Jack, Andy and Rye all sat in Ryes room.
Me and Mikey both walked in and we both got into bed after changing into comfier clothes. We both cuddled up together and laid in silence for a few minutes.
"can we have a baby?" Mikey asked out of the blue. I nearly choked.
"you what?" I asked.
"not yet obviously! But like in a few years?" He told me.
"yes of course, but not now." I replied. Mikeys arms around me tightened, holding me closer to him.
We both drifted off to sleep, hugging each other closely.