Part Sixteen ♡

*the morning of the 22nd of March*
Andy, Rye, Jack, Brook and Cassidy all walked over to Katie and Mikey. Rye poked Katies face.
"What do you want?" Katie asked them all quietly.
"It's Mikeys birthday, get up." Rye said.
"Okay." Katie said and rubbed her eyes. She sat up on the edge of the bed, being careful to not wake Mikey. Brook grabbed Katies hand and pulled her into his room, followed by everyone else but Mikey.
"Okay, were gonna scream and shout and then you like jump on him to wake him up properly," Rye said to Katie.
"We have them party blower things too!" Brook said and grabbed the packet off of the window sill. Brook handed them all out and gave each of them one each.
"Right, let's go!" Jack said and walked out of the room. Everyone followed and then stood outside the door.
"3....," Rye said.
"2...." Jack said.
"1...." Andy said.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!" Everyone screamed and ran into the room and blew the party blowers. Mikey woke up and rubbed his eyes.
"What?" Mikey asked, confused and still half asleep.
"We said..." Cassidy started.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Rye shouted, finishing Cassidy's sentence.
"Thank you! You're all so loud though," Mikey said and sat up.
"That's what were here to do!" Andy said.
"Look what we all got you!" Jack said and handed Mikey the pile of presents from them all.
"Oh my god," Mikey said, shocked and put the presents on the bed, next to him. Rye picked him phone up and recorded Mikey.
"It's Mikeys birthday!" Rye said to the camera.
"Yeeeeeyyy!" Mikey said and everyone laughed. Rye stopped recording and posted the video to Instagram and Snapchat.
"Open them!" Jack said and sat on the end of Mikeys bed. Katie went and sat next to Mikey and Mikey put his arm round her and hugged her. Cassidy and Rye sat on the floor together and Andy and Brook stayed stood up.
Mikey picked up the first present from Jack, which were headphones.
"Awe thank you Jack!" Mikey said and smiled.
"It's okay, seen as though I broke your last pair," Jack said and laughed. Mikey then picked up the presents from Brook, which were two tshirts and a pair of shoes from Nike. Mikey unwrapped the presents.
"Thank you so much Brook! These shoes are well nice," Mikey said.
"It's fine mate," Brook said. Mikey went to pick up the presents from Katie.
"Put them down, you're opening hers last," Rye said.
"Yeah, you are," Andy told Mikey.
"Uhm okay," Mikey said and picked up Ryes present instead and opened it.
"Thank you Rye, I've wanted this jacket for ages," Mikey said, happily.
"It's fine!" Rye said. Mikey picked up the presents from Andy and opened them.
"Ooh an iTunes card.. 50QUID?!? Thank you Andy! And a iPhone 8 case, I've only got a 5?" Mikey said.
"It's fine and yeah an iPhone 8 case..." Andy said and looked at Katie.
"Uhm.." Mikey said and picked up the presents from Katie. He opened the shoes first.
"I've wanted these for so long! Thank you so much Katie," Mikey said and hugged her.
"It's fine!" Katie said and smiled.
Mikey then picked up the iPhone 8, all wrapped up. Mikey ripped open the paper.
"You're joking me?" Mikey asked Katie. Katie was smiling.
"Just open the box," Katie said. Mikey opened the box, everyone was smiling.
"Thank you so much Katie!!" Mikey said and hugged Katie tightly and kissed her forehead.
"It's okay, I thought you needed a new one because yours is shit," Katie said and laughed.
"No like seriously thank you so much," Mikey said, still hugging her.
"It's fine!" Katie said.
"Thank you all for everything!" Mikey said.
"It's fine mate," Brook said.
"It's okay," Rye and Andy said.
"It's fine!" Jack said.
"Get up, get dressed, we're going somewhere!" Rye said. Katie was confused as they hadn't talked to her about it but nevertheless she stood up, grabbed her bag and went into the bathroom to change. Everyone else got changed aswell.
Katie wore a light gray floaty crop top and some black jeans, she then grabbed the hoodie Mikey let her borrow and put that on top.
Katie walked out of the bathroom and back into the room where everyone was. Katie and Cassidy went back into the bathroom to do their makeup and their hair, all the boys got dressed.
"You and Mikey are so cute!" Cassidy said to Katie as she brushed her hair.
"Thank you I guess ah," Katie replied.
Katie and Cassidy did their makeup and hair in the bathroom.
"So how's you and Rye been?" Katie asked Cassidy.
"We've been... well... talking," Cassidy said and blushed.
"OOH TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Katie screamed.
"KATIE! Shush! The boys can hear you!" Cassidy said.
"Sorry," Katie said and laughed.
"Well, we were talking last night and then I said that I loved him, I didn't mean to, and then he said it back and kissed me." Cassidy said.
"OH MY GOD!" Katie squealed.
"SHUT UP!" Cassidy said.
"Sorryyy..." Katie said as she put her makeup back into her bag. Cassidy put her things back into her bag and they both walked back into the room where everyone else was.
"Oh wow," Rye and Mikey said as they looked over to Katie and Cassidy.
"What?" Katie and Cassidy asked.
"You look gorgeous," Mikey said and stood up. He walked over to Katie and hugged her.
"Okay then birthday boy," Katie said, laughed and winked.
"How? What? What is this wizardry?" Rye asked.
"What are you talking about?" Cassidy asked as she went to get a glass of water.
"You went into the bathroom looking like a 8 year old and came out actually looking your age," Rye said and laughed.
"Oh shut up," Cassidy said.
"You look gorgeous though," Rye said.
"Thank you ah," Cassidy replied and sat down at the table.
"OKAY! That's enough of this lovey dovey shit" Andy said. Everyone laughed. Katie and Mikey said down at the table.
"Sooo, when are we leaving?" Mikey asked.
"Right now!" Andy said and opened the door. Everyone stood up, all the boys walked out, grabbing a jacket each, Katie and Cassidy grabbed their bags and a jacket each aswell. Everyone walked out and went to get into the car, Andy locked the door behind them all and got into the car.
*4 hours later*
After four hours of laughing, crying of laughter and singing, they all finally pulled into a car park.
"Where are we?" Mikey asked looking out of the window.
"You'll see," Rye said.