Part Seventy One ♡

Mikeys POV
We all finished as fast as we could and the boys headed to our flat while I headed to Katies. I knocked on the door, not wanting to just barge in. Cassidy opened it.
"you seriously need to talk to her," Was all Cassidy said, letting me inside.
"Do you know what's happened?" I asked, taking my shoes off and shutting the door behind me.
"not got a clue," she told me. I nodded and headed to Katies room.
I tried the door; locked. Damn.
"Katie?" I said. No reply.
"Katie?" I said again, slightly louder than before. Then a noise came from inside her room and she opened the door. Her hair messy, makeup running down her cheeks, tears falling from her eyes.
"Oh my god," I said, wrapping my arms around her tightly and not letting her go for a good five minutes.
"can we talk?" She asked as i stepped back.
"yeah," I said.
We both walked into her room and sat on her bed.
"why are you crying?" I asked.
"The hate, again. It's so much worse this time," She said as more tears spilled from her eyes. I reached out to wipe them away and looked at her once more.
"Hate?" I questioned, wondering why she was only getting hate now.
"yes," She said. "I cant do this anymore Mikey," She said, looking down and playing with a thread on her hoodie.
"do what?" I asked, even more confused than before.
"this. This whole Mikeys girlfriend thing. It's too hard, your fans make me feel like shit every day. Yes i get theres always gonna be the odd one or two but this is coming from 1000's of fans. i'm getting told to kill myself, throw myself off a cliff, die in a fire. I'm getting called fat, ugly and you know how self conscious i am! I cant do it," She said, crying harder this time.
"i'm really confused," I said, wondering if she was trying to break up with me or try to tell me she needed me to be there for her.
"i don't think we should be together anymore," She said, another tear escaping her eyes.
My heart literally dropped, i could feel it in my fucking toes.
"i'm so sorry," She cried again.
"i..i understand. Please message me if you need anyone. I'll always love you," I said. Knowing that fighting against her decision won't make this any better.
"i uh, i should go," I said, standing up. She smiled at me, weakly. I walked out of her room, out of the flat and back to the boys flat.

I walked into the flat, took my shoes on and collapsed head first onto my bed. Instantly breaking down into tears.
"Mike?" I heard someone ask, knowing it was Andy.
"go away, i don't want to talk about it," I mumbled trying to cover the fact i was crying my fucking heart out.
"that's fine, do you perhaps want a hug?" He asked as i felt him sit on the end of my bed.
"that'd be nice," I sat up.Andy wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. And again, i cried, harder than before onto my best friends shoulder.
Andy just sat with me, comforting me.
About half an hour went by once i'd calmed down enough to talk.
"thank you for that," I said, lifting my head off his shoulder.
"hey, i'm your friend. That's what i'm here to do," he smiled at me. "perhaps you wanna tell me why you've just cried for over half an hour?" He asked. I was hesitant but it felt better to talk about it.
"Katie broke up with me," I said, holding back tears.
"oh dear god mikey, why?" He asked.
"she's getting hate again, she's getting told to die," I said as another tear escaped my eye, i quickly wiped it away.
"what? why?" He asked. Seemingly as shocked as i was.
"i don't know," I said.
"so is she not coming on tour?" Andy asked.
"probably not," I said.
That's when Rye, Jack and Brook all barged through the front door.
"Mikey?" Jack, Rye and Brook all said, coming to sit with me and Andy.
"oh my god, what's happened?" Rye asked.
"Katie broke up with me," I said weakly, playing with the sleeve of my hoodie.
"she's getting hate again, isn't she?" Jack said. I nodded.
"how do you know?" Andy asked Jack.
"you ought to see comments on her instagram," Jack said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and pulling up Katies instagram page. He handed me his phone and i clicked into her recent post.
Ew🤢
Wow how is anyone that disgusting?😂
Never seen more of a minger🤭
Hope you die xoxox
Kill yourself, dirty bitch xx
Mikey deserves someone so much better than you, you manky piece of shit.
Mikey would be happier if you died.

Absolutely shocked. I read more and more comments, calling Katie ugly, disgusting, fat, telling her to die. I handed Jack his phone back, genuinely shocked.
"did you all know about this?" I asked the boys. They all nodded in sync.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, keeping it together.
"we thought you knew Mike," Rye said. I shook my head.
"if i'd of known i'd of said something!" I exclaimed.
"so are we not gonna see Katie anymore?" Brook asked.
"probably not," I said.
"what about tour?" He asked.
"one of yous can find out, now can you all go away and leave me to eat shit food and watch netflix," I said, crawling into bed and picking my laptop up. Everyone stood up, half smiling at me. They all left and headed into Jack and Brooks room.