Part Seventy Eight ♡

Mikeys POV
We all arrived at the studio and rushing inside to see a very unhappy Blair.
"Boys! We're leaving for a Europe tour in three days! You have to be more prepared!" Blair exclaimed.
"We went to see that house," Andy said.
"Did you like it?" Blair asked.
"It's amazing!" We all told him.
"enough of that, after the show music video" Blair said.
"After the Show, MUSIC VIDEO?" We all asked, confused.
"yep!" Blair exclaimed, clapping his hands happily.
"You all need to find girls that are willing to be in it, one each," Blair demanded.
"But what abo-"
"Yes Mikey, you can choose Katie," Blair said, cutting me off. I smiled and sat down.
"Tell us more," Andy said, sitting next to me. The other boys finding somewhere else to sit.
"throughout your last tours, every one, a part has been recorded of what it's like 'After The Show' Were going to make a huge montage of that," Blair said.
"Where do girls come into this?" Rye asked.
"Because what i was thinking is there can be a group of girls, hence why i need you to find a girl each. Katie, as she's going to be the closest to the band out of whoever you choose will be the lead, i guess you could say, of that friendship group." Blair told us.
"Yeah, but why do we need girls?" Jack asked.
"So basically, the first lines of what Andy sings will be him with whoever he chooses, the lines after Andy, Mikey sings which will obviously be with Katie, then what i was thinking is the line 'you should bring your friends' is where Katie and the girls pile into the tour bus we're having to borrow" Blair said.
"Okay this seems like its going somewhere," Brook laughed.
"and then Ryes lines 'These girls, these girls' Can be all of you lot, looking at these girls that've just walked onto your tour bus, excluding Mikey as Katie and Mikey will he sat together. Then the lines about room keys and netflix can be the girls going into each of your rooms, and watching netflix i guess," Blair laughed.
"sounds a bit dead but we can work with it," Andy laughed.
"And then the chorus can be videos and snippets from what happens literally after the show," Blair said.
"this doesn't sound too bad," Jack said.
"I didn't think it would," Blair smiled.
"Anyway, are you all prepared for Friday?" Blair asked. We all nodded.
"it's a plane to Madrid, then a tour bus everywhere else except a few places," Blair told us.
"Okay!" We all smiled.
"right, on a more serious note. I need to speak with Mikey," Blair said. "You lot go wait in the car, he won't be long," Blair added.
All the guys left the studio and headed out to the car.
"what's up?" I asked.
"I've had a phone call off Katies mum," Blair began to say.
"what? Why?"
"Katies mum is worried about her Mike," He told me.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well, apparently she thought she was pregnant at one point, she wasn't as you probably know but now she's moved down to London, her mums scared of her doing something stupid," Blair said.
"I can assure you that we're both careful when it comes to things like that, Blair," I said.
"I know, but I can't be having a baby on the scene just as your career is beginning to take off okay?" Blair said.
"Yes Blair, i get it," I smiled.
"thank you," He said.
"i'll see you Friday," I smiled and stood up.
"See you Friday," Blair replied.
I walked out of the studio and got into the car.
"Life advice?" Everyone asked.
"yup," I laughed, everyone else laughing with me.
We drive back to the flat and i headed in, followed by the rest of the boys.
"everyone be quiet, Katie and Alf are asleep," I said, shutting the door behind us.
Everyone headed off to their rooms and i crawled onto my bed, pulling the covers over Katie and being careful not to wake Alfie while moving him into his bed.
I pulled the covers over me and Katie and wrapped my arms around her. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up at me, smiling. She then rested her cheek on my chest, her forehead pressed to my neck. I rested my head on hers and one of her arms snaked around me and wrapping around my waist, her other hand tangling itself in my hair, her playing with my curls. Her eyes were closed and she was very calm. I rested my hand on her cheek, my thumb stroking it slightly. This moment, right here, showed me that Katie is the one i want to be with, forever, for the rest of my life, i want to spend every single spare second with this girl.
"thank you for everything," Katie whispered, her hand still playing with my hair.
"thank you for being there," I whispered back. She giggled slightly but soon stopped as her eyes met mine once again. I cupped her face with my hand and connected our lips once more. She broke the kiss, smiling from ear to ear.
"you deserve the world," She mumbled, closing her eyes and resting her head back where it was before. I held her close to me, kissing her once again.