Part Forty Seven ♡

Katies POV

Me and Mikey were in my room. Mikey was sorting his things out and i was looking for cheap train tickets for them. I found some to london kings cross. They were £31 each, which is a good price to be fully honest. I bought two and then texted Andy.
Andy🌵
Me- Hey, i booked two tickets for Brook and Mikey to Kings Cross Station. They're gonna be there for about 10pm x
Andy🌵- Okay, i think me and Rye are gonna go meet them there. Blair is getting annoyed because we've done no tour preparations that's why he wants them back X
Me- ah okay, he told mikey that me and Soph were a distraction x
Andy🌵- Ah, dunno then. Mikey never speaks to you when we're singing, filming or anything? x
Me- exactly what i said x
Andy🌵- Ah well, i'll see you when i see you x
Me- you too X
I put my phone down and spun round in my chair.
"two train tickets to london kings cross, leaving at 7:30pm; booked," i said. Mikey looked up at me.
"i cant believe Blair is making us go," He said.
"i know, i know. I'll see you soon though," I said.
"Yeah, in three months time!" He said and sat on my bed. He'd finished sorting his things out and zipped his bag up. He beckoned me to come sit with him. I walked over to him and he pulled me on top of him.
"I'm gonna squash you!" i squealed and rolled off of him. We were both laid on our backs, looking up at the ceiling.
"when we first met, i'd of never thought i'd of been this in love with you." Mikey said and rolled into his side to look at me.
"me neither, i was just another fan girl," i said and laughed.
"you were a special fan girl," He corrected me.
"oooh special?" i laughed and rolled onto my side to look at him.
"very special," he said and kissed me. I kissed back, one of my hands running through his hair, the other on the back of his neck. He smiled, breaking apart the kiss.
"I SMILED SORRY," he half shouted and laughed. "you make me happy i can't help it," he grinned.
"oh give over," i said, leant in to kiss him one more time and i stood back up.
I checked the time in my phone, 12pm.
"You have 7 hours before you need to go to the train station. What we doing? where we going?" i asked.
"isn't there a fair down the road??" he asked.
"yeah, are we gonna go there?" i asked.
"yes! we need to get dressed first," he said.
"and showered," i added.
"oh yeah," he replied.
"DIBS!" i shouted, grabbed a towel and ran to the bathroom.

I showered, got out, dried my hair, straightened my hair and walked back into my room, wrapped in a towel.
"your turn," i chirped as i went back into my room.
"okay, i'll be ten," he said, grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom.
I got myself dressed into some black knee ripped jeans and and a white front tie tshirt. I sat down at my dressing table, put a playlist on and began doing my makeup until i got a text from Amber.
Amber💘
Amber💘- I hate you :)
Me- why? what've i done nowwww??
Amber💘- you've left me with three smelly boys and their angry manager 😂
Me- i'm sorry haha, Mikey and Brook are coming back home and i bought one ticket with return so i'm gonna get them to give it to you so you can come back to mine
Amber💘- GOOD!! i miss you and their flat is tiny
Me- i know ahaha 😂
Amber💘- I'll see you soon then
me- yep, see youuuu
i turned my phone off and carried on doing my makeup until someone knocked on my door.
"come in!" i shouted and paused my music. It was my dad.
"is Mikey in the bathroom?" He asked.
"yeh, he won't be long now," i told my dad.
"okay," he replied and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind him.

A few minutes after my dad left, Mikey came into my room and got dressed.
"did my dad kick you out?" i asked and laughed.
"no, but he was stood outside the door when i got out," he said.
"great," i said.
I carried on doing my makeup but mikey wanted to be involved so he made me sit on his knee, on the chair, so he could see what i was doing.

After i'd finished my makeup we both stood up. I grabbed some socks, mikey did the same. We both went downstairs and put our shoes on.
I grabbed Mikey's black hoodie with roses on and put that on, Mikey put a red hoodie on. I grabbed my denim jacket and put that on over the top. It hadn't been a really cold winter so it was freezing outside to say it was December.
"BYE MUM! BYE DAD! WE'LL BE BACK FOR 6:30!" i shouted as we walked out of the house.
We began walking towards the fair when a car pulled up at the side of us. I knew exactly who's car that was.