Part Sixty Four ♡

Mikeys POV
We arrived at the next hotel after about an hour drive and we all headed inside. We walked up to the reception.
"may i help?" The receptionist asked.
"uh we've booked four room," Blair said, moving to the reception desk.
"what name?"
"Blair Dreelan," Blair told her.
"we only have two rooms booked under that name," The receptionist said.
"i'm sorry, we booked four rooms." Andy said, stepping forward and standing next to Blair.
"i'm one hundred percent sure you haven't or else it would say here," The receptionist said.
"No, i sat and booked four rooms, i think i should know," Andy said.
"i'm sorry but we only have two rooms, there is one spare room that will sleep four," The receptionist offered.
"we'll take it," Blair said. "no way am i making anyone stay in a room with them two," Blair laughed and looked at me and Katie. I held my hands in the hair and shook my head.
"well, here's your keys. If you want your deposit back, don't break the rooms," The receptionist smiled as she handed us the keys to our room. Andy and Blair sarcastically smiled back an we all made our way to our rooms. Blair and Andy went into their room, Me and Katie went into ours and Rye, Brook, Jack and Alex all went into theirs.
I put mine and Katies bags down next to the bed and we both laid down on the bed.
"what time is it?" Katie asked as she reached for her phone charger.
"9pm," I told her. "why?" I asked.
"just wondered, wasn't sure what time it was, that's all," She smiled and laid next to me. I pulled her closer to me and she rested her head on my shoulder, my arm wrapped around her tightly. I turned the TV on and we both decided to watch whatever movie was on. We scrolled through the movie channels until i stopped on one of the movie titles.
"Mikey! No, please don't make me watch that, again," Katie whined, trying to take the remote off me and find something other than the Babadook.
"we all know what happened last time," I laughed. She hit my arm slightly and grabbed the remote.
"how about Love Actually?" She asked.
"that's a christmas film! it's April!" I exclaimed.
"who cares?" Katie asked.
"fine put it on," I huffed. Katie giggled and leant into me, my arm wrapping around her. That's when we heard the door to our room open and in walked everyone except Blair. Alex filming and Rye being overly loud. Katie groaned and hid her head into my chest.
"what're you doing?" I asked and wrapped my arms around Katie.
"VLOGGING!" Rye screamed.
"why is it necessary to be in here though?" I asked and Katie sat up.
"to embrace the only lad in this boyband who's found lOOOVE!" Brook laughed and threw himself at me and Katie.
"LOOK HOW CUTE!" Brook exclaimed wrapping his arms round me and Katie and pulled us all together.
"i hate you," I joked with Brook as everyone piled into our room, sitting wherever they could, Alex still filming.
"okay, i'm hungry," Rye said as he flopped onto the bed next to me after filming a bit for content.
"yeah me too," Brook, Katie and Alex all
replied.
"right well i'm sure there's somewhere to get food from," I said.
"there's a nando's," Jack said.
"well we can go there then," Alex said. We all agreed and everyone got their coats and we headed to nando's.
We walked into the restaurant and sat down in a booth. Me and Brook went to order drinks and food while everyone stayed at the table. We walked back over, with the drinks and put them all on the table. We all sat and talked, it was quite funny and then our food came.
Once we'd finished eating we ordered another round of drinks and just kept talking about tour and other things.
Katies POV
Once we'd finished our drinks we all stood up and began walking out when Rye spotted the last person he wanted to see, and she saw him too.
"Katie!" Rye whisper shouted at me. I looked at him, a confused look on my face. "it's maisie!" he said. I walked away from Mikey and stood with Rye just as Maisie stopped in front of us.
"you again?" She asked, scowling at me. This time, Rye grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to the side of him. The rest of the boys walked out, following Mikey. My heart dropped but after what happened with Rye and Maisie i couldn't leave him.
"so you're still together huh," Maisie asked.
"so you still have the same, shitty job huh?" I replied, mimicking her time.
"i still don't believe you're together, and i still want proof," She said, this time looking a Rye.
"And why don't you believe that?" Rye asked. "and what proof can we give you?" He added.
"kiss, i'm still waiting for that. That's the most proof you can give me." Maisie said. I turned to face Rye, us both glancing at Mikey and then looking back at each other.
"i'm sorry," Rye whispered in my ear before cupping my face and connecting our lips. It was a short kiss and all i could think about was Mikey. We both pulled away and Rye put his arm round me.
"oh, sorry for this," Was all Maisie said before walking away from us. Rye grabbed my hand and pulled us both out of Nando's to see Brook and Jack running after Mikey.
"oh god," I said under my breath as i felt tears fill in my eyes.
I went to run after him but Andy grabbed my arm.
"he won't listen to you, give him a few hours," Andy said to me, pulling me into a hug, along with Rye, as tears began to run down my cheeks.