Part Thirteen ♡

"Katie, Katie! Wake up!" Andy said, shaking Katie gently.
"What do you want?" Katie said, drowsily.
"It's the 20th March, it's Mikeys birthday in two days. Have you bought him anything?" Andy asked. Katie sat up.
"No, I was gonna go today but then you asked me to come to the studio with you all." Katie told Andy.
"Why don't you go get a coffee with that Ben and then go buy something for Mikey?" Andy asked. Mikey rolled over and looked at Katie and Andy.
"Yeah I'll do that," Katie said.
"Do what?" Mikey asked Katie.
"I'm not coming to the studio with you today," Katie said to Mikey.
"Why?" Mikey asked.
"She's going to meet Ben, he's going back to Australia tomorrow so she wants to see him," Andy said and went to Sit on his bed.
"Oh, Okay! Enjoy yourself," Mikey said and smiled.
"I will," Katie said.
"Good!" Mikey replied. Katie went to stand up but Mikey put his arms round her and pulled her on top of him.
"What are you doing?" Katie said and laughed.
"Nothing," Mikey said and tickled Katie.
"Mikey... no! Don't!" Katie said and slapped Mikey gently.
"OUCH!" Mikey said, loudly.
"I barely touched you!" Katie said and laughed.
"Lies," Mikey said.
"Rude," Katie said and stood up.
"I'm joking!" Mikey said "I loooovveee youuu!" Mikey added.
"Hmmm,"
"Well that's rude," Mikey said.
"I looovveee youuu too," Katie replied and laughed.
"Good to know," Mikey replied.
"I'm gonna go get ready," Katie said, grabbed her bag and went into the bathroom.
Katie changed into some blue, skinny jeans, a white cropped tshirt and tied her hair into a pony tail. Katie walked back out of the bathroom and put her bag back where it was.
"Well look Who's back," Mikey said.
"You've not even got out of bed yet, I'd be quiet if I was you," Katie said and laughed.
"She has a point," Andy said as he walked back into the room, dressed.
"Fine Fine im up!" Mikey said and jumped out of bed, only in shorts.
Katie sat down and did her makeup while Andy was on his phone, Brook, Rye and Jack were all eating and Mikey was getting changed.
Katie finished doing her makeup, she put all her stuff bag into her bag.
Katie went over to sit down at the table with the other boys.
"Morning Katie," Jack and Rye said.
"Morning," Katie said and smiled. Brook was just looking at Katie, not saying anything.
"Morning Brook," Katie said and sat down next to Brook.
"...yeah morning," Brook replied and looked down.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Rye said to Brook.
"No, I was just thinking about something. Sorry," Brook said and smiled.
"Ah okay," Rye replied
"Do you want anything to eat?" Jack asked Katie.
"Uhm, what do you have?" Katie asked.
"Go look, im not really sure," Jack replied and laughed.
"Okay aha," Katie replied, stood up and went to look in the cupboard. Katie opened the cupboard to see Cheerios, an empty box of coco pops and muesli.
"You guys have horrible cereal," Katie said. "And I love empty boxes of coco pops," she added, grabbed the empty box and put it in the bin.
"We're not good at shopping," Jack said and laughed.
"Can tell," Katie said, shut the cupboard and grabbed an Apple. Mikey walked back into the kitchen after getting dressed.
"We're going soon Mikey, are you gonna eat anything?" Rye said.
"Nah, im not really hungry," Mikey said. Katie sat back down at the table and started to eat her apple.
After them all talking for around 20minutes, Andy stood up.
"We better get going, see you later Katie!" Andy said and walked towards the door.
"Okay, Bye Katie," Jack and Rye said.
"Bye, see you later," Katie said.
"See you later Katie," Brook said, stood up and walked out behind Andy. Rye and Jack followed. Mikey stood up and went over to Katie.
"I'll see you later," he said and hugged Katie.
"See you," Katie said and hugged back.
"MIKEY HURRY!" Jack shouted.
"I'm coming!" Mikey replied and rushed out of the flat. The door shut behind them all and Katie was left in their flat. She decided to text Ben.
Katie to Ben:
Oi you come pick me up, we're going shopping. X
Ben to Katie:
Ah okay, I'll be 20 minutes xx
Katie to Ben:
Okay, see you soon!x
Katie sat on Mikeys bed, scrolling through Twitter and Instagram.
20 minutes had passed. There was a knock at the door. Katie jumped up, grabbed her purse, Mikeys black jumper and her denim jacket. She opened the door.
"Ey up babe," Ben said.
"You still haven't changed," Katie said and laughed.
"Just because I moved doesn't mean I'm gonna change you dingbat," Ben replied.
"Okay shut up, let's go!" Katie said and walked out of the flat, locking the door with Mikeys key he left behind. They both walked to get into bens car and drove to the shopping centre.
Once they got there, they both walked to Starbucks and got a coffee each.
"Are we sitting down?" Ben asked.
"Yeah, we need to catch up," Katie said and sat down at a table with her coffee.
"Okay," Ben said and sat opposite her.
"So what have you done on your exciting travels to Australia?" Katie asked Ben.
"Well, I've done a bit of DJing, but that's about it," Ben said.
"So you're telling me, a blonde, tall, British boy, hasn't got himself a girlfriend?" Katie asked and laughed.
"Yeah, I always knew there was someone for me back in England." Ben said.
"Hmm, well."
"Have you got yourself a boyfriend or anything yet?" Ben asked Katie.
"Well, me and Mikey are together now. But yesterday Brooklyn said he liked me" Katie replied.
"So it's like the fight between the best friends?" Ben asked.
"No, Mikey doesn't know that Brook likes me," Katie told Ben.
"Does he act differently around you?" Ben asked.
"Brook does, ever since he told me it's like he won't look at me," Katie said.
"Ooh sounds great," Ben said, sarcastically.
"Let's Go, it's Mikeys Birthday in two days and I need to get him something," Katie said and stood up.
"Okay, what are you gonna get him?" Ben asked and followed Katie out of the cafe.
"I honestly don't know. Any suggestions?" Katie asked.
"What does he always go on about?" Ben asked.
"Food," Katie said and laughed.
"Okay well we're not buying him food, what else?" Ben asked again.
"How Bad his phone is?" Katie said.
"Well, go buy him a new phone. You get given £1000 a month, cash in hand, from your dad" Ben said.
"Okay, we'll go get him a new phone then" Katie said and walked into the Apple store. Ben followed Katie and walked over to the IPhones.
"Katie, there's the X but it's £1200" Ben said.
"I've got enough on my card I think," Katie said.
"Are you actually going to buy him one of the most expensive things in the shop?" Ben asked.
"Yeah, why not? It is his birthday," Katie said.
"No shit Sherlock, why don't you get him the 8? It's cheaper," Ben said and looked at the iPhone 8.
"How much is it?" Katie asked.
"£799.99" Ben replied.
"It looks no different to the X, I'll get him this one," Katie said.
"Good idea, you can go get yourself something else then," Ben said.
"I think I'm going get him these shoes he said he wanted the other day aswell," Katie replied. Katie went over to the counter and paid for the phone. She put it in her bag and walked out of the store.
"Where to next?" Ben asked.
"Vans, Mikey Said he wanted some shoes from there," Katie replied and started walking towards the shop. Ben followed her and walked into the shop. Katie walked over to the shoes.
"These are Nice," Ben said and picked up the shoes Mikey wanted.
"They're the ones he wanted," Katie said.
"Do you know what size he needs?" Ben asked.
"No. I'll have to text Andy or something," Katie said and quickly texted Andy.
Katie to Andy:
Hey, this is gonna sound really weird but, what size are Mikeys feet?x
Andy to Katie:
Pahahah, I don't know. Why?x
Katie to Andy:
I'm getting him them shoes he wanted for his birthday x
Andy to Katie:
Ah, okay. I'll ask him, hold on. X
Katie to Andy:
Okay x
"Andys just asking him, two minutes," Katie said and carried on looking at the shoes.
Andy to Katie:
He says an 8 x
Katie to Andy:
Okay, thank youuu x
Andy to Katie:
It's okay x
Katie turned her phone off and picked up the shoes, In a size 8.
"You got them?" Ben asked.
"Yeah, let me go pay. Wait outside for me, I'll be two minutes," Katie said and walked towards the counter. Ben went and waited outside. Katie paid for the shoes and went back to Ben. It suddenly started to rain, really heavily.
"Shit, it's chucking it down!" Katie said and stepped back into the doorway of the shop.
"Here, take my jacket until we get back to the car," Ben said and put his jacket over Katies head.
"Thanks, let's go," Katie said and started walking towards the car, Ben followed her.
After they got to the car, they both got in.
"I'm wet through," Katie said and put bens jacket on the back seat.
"I'm sorry, I'm soggy," Ben said and laughed, starting the car. Ben put the radio on and him and Katie sang along to the songs.
When they got back to the boys flat, it was still chucking it down.
"It was so lovely seeing you, I'll dry your jacket out and drop it off at your mums when I go back home?" Katie said to Ben.
"Yeah, that's fine. See you!" Ben said as Katie got out of the car.
"Bye!" Katie said and ran inside with bens jacket sheltering her.
"Bye!" Ben said and drove off, all the way back to his to go back to Australia tomorrow.
Katie ran inside and took her shoes off, put bens jacket on the radiator and her shoes underneath it to dry them out. Katie grabbed the wrapping paper and wrapped Mikeys presents up. She hid them in her bag, right at the bottom.
Katie still had her wet clothes on.
Katie to Mikey:
Hey, how long until yous are gonna be back?xxxx
Mikey to Katie:
We're just leaving now, we'll be 30 minutes. Has something happened?xxxx
Katie to mikey:
No no, I was just wondering xxxx
Mikey to Katie:
Okay, see you soon!xxxx
Katie to Mikey:
See you!xxxx
Katie plugged her phone in to charge, grabbed a towel and got in the shower.
After 15 minutes, Katie got out of the shower, got dried, dried her hair the best she could with a towel and got changed into some black joggers and a cropped vest top.
Katie went back into the kitchen and got herself a glass of water.
She went to sit on Mikeys bed and wait for them to all get back.
After 15 minutes of waiting, the front door flung open.
"We're backkk!" Jack shouted as he walked though the door, followed by Rye, Andy, Mikey and Brook. Each one of them dropping because of the rain.
"I can tell," Katie said and turned her phone off, putting it down.
"Hi there!" Mikey said and went over to Katie. Flopping down on top of her.
"You're wet through Mikey!" Katie exclaimed.
"You'll be fine, I'm sure," Mikey said and put his head on her chest.
"Right, what's for dinner?" Rye asked and sat at the end of Mikeys bed.
A/n
I'm really sorry if this has typos, it's 12:20am and I'm so tired! This is a long chapter, so I hope you enjoy!x