Part Seventy Six ♡

Katies POV
We stayed on the live, ignoring most hate comments until one got us all fuming.
Katie honestly should just kill herself man, no one wants her here
"Okay well, Jessica, don't ever tell ANYONE to kill them self, you never know, your comment could tip them over the edge." Andy said.
"wow okay, now i see what people mean when they said we have a toxic fandom," Jack said, picking Alfie up and resting him on the sofa arm, Jack's arm around Alfie, making sure he doesn't fall.
"you're probably just jealous of Katie if you're giving her hate. She hasn't done anything wrong," Brook sighed.
"Brooks made a fair point there," Andy said.
"just leave her alone, is it that hard?" Mikey said.
"init, like go away," Jack laughed.
We kept reading comments on the live.
Who's dog is that? DID YOU GUYS GET A DOG?!
Rye laughed after he read the comment out.
"No, it's Katies dog," Jack smiled. "He's called Alfie," Jack added.
"he's the cutest little Labrador i think i've ever seen," Brook said, reaching over to stroke Alfie.
"he's probably loving all this attention," I laughed, looking at Jack and Brook playing with him.
"don't act like he doesn't get enough off you," Mikey chuckled.
"He's my favourite, what can i say?" I smiled.
"thought i was your favourite," Mikey laughed.
"sorry, you've been replaced," I smiled, wrapping my arms around Mikeys torso, hugging him tightly. 
"EW ROMANCE," Brook squealed, jumping up. We all laughed at Brook and i sat back up, Mikeys arm still around me though.
Okay that was the cutest shit ever
"why thank you, roadiesforever," I laughed.
"she tries too hard," Mikey smiled. I punched his arm lightly and Rye began reading another comment out.
GET A DOG! YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO GET A DOG!!
"We're actually thinking about it," Andy smiled.
"WHAT?! ARE WE?" Brook screamed.
"Well, me an Rye have spoken about it," Andy said.
"But we're not 100% at the moment," Rye said.
"if we get one that's as cute as Katies, I think me and Jack are both gonna die," Brook laughed.
"Probably," Jack chuckled.
i reached to pick my phone up.
"oh god, look at the time," Andy said, looking over my shoulder.
"OKAY GUYS! we're gonna go because we've been on for over an hour now!" Brook said.
"BYEEE!" We all shouted as jack reached to end the live.

"don't listen to the hate Katie," Andy said, hugging me.
"i try not to," I smiled, hugging him back.
"okay, i think we should all sleep," Brook laughed, walking into his and Jacks room.
"busy day tomorrow," Rye chirped, disappearing off into his room, followed my Andy.
"Night you two," Jack smiled.
"night,"We both replied.
Everyone left the room, leaving me and Mikey in the front room, where Mikey and Andy are supposed to sleep.
"what's happening tomorrow?" I asked Mikey as i laid on his bed and he went to get a glass of water.
"We're going to look around a new house," Mikey smiled.
"wait really?" I sat up.
"yeah, an 8 bedroomed one, not too far from here," He said, sitting next to me and placing his water on the floor.
"that's amazing!" I exclaimed.
"at least then we can actually have some privacy," Mikey laughed.
"it's nice that Andy's gone to stay in Ryes room tonight though," I smiled.
"Andy is just all round nice," Mikey smiled at me. Then we heard scratching at the foot of Mikeys bed.
"Alfieee," I whined, reaching to pick him up. I put him on mikey's lap and rested my head on mikey's shoulder.
"Do you wanna come with us?" He asked me.
"i mean, i don't want to be a burden," I said.
"it's okay, you won't be." He smiled at me.
"are you sure?" I asked, picking Alfie up and taking him over to his bed.
"why don't you just let him stay on the end of my bed and it's fine, don't worry," Mikey said to me.
"okay, i'll come then," I smiled.
"give me Alfie," Mikey laughed as i was stood holding him in my arms still. I chuckled and put Alfie on Mikey's bed.
"i'm gonna go get changed and wash my face," I said to Mikey, he nodded and i grabbed my things out of my bag.
I walked into the bathroom, quickly getting changed into a baggy tshirt, reaching about my mid thigh, and some lacy underwear. I folded my clothes up and grabbed my other things and headed back into Mikeys room.
"oooh don't you look good in MY t-shirt's," Mikey laughed as i sat down next to him.
"shut up," I laughed, putting my phone on charge and lying down.
Alfie was curled up at the end of Mikeys bed and me and Mikey got into his bed and we both fell asleep almost instantly.