Part Eighty Five ♡

Katie's POV

We landed in Barcelona and I was instantly on my phone, trying to get service or wifi. I was so worried about Sophie.
We walked out of the airport after collecting our bags and called a taxi to take up to the hotel. When we got there, i realised i had service. I instantly found Sophies contact and messaged her.
Me- Sophie, where are you? We're all worried sick xxx
I sat, waiting for a reply while Mikey was with Blair and the boys talking about the show tomorrow. I sat on the middle of mine and Mikeys shared double bed, legs crossed and my eyes focused on my phone screen, my heart skipping a beat every time i got a notification, hoping it was Sophie.
I don't know how long i'd sat but when Mikey walked into the room, he looked ready to go to sleep.
"you're still awake?" Mikey said to me, sounding shocked.
"yeah," I replied. Mikey came and laid next to me.
"Please stop worrying, She's going to be fine Katie," Mikey said.
"but what if she isn't fine?" I asked, turning to look at him.
"have you texted her?" He asked me.
"yeah, of course i have," I told him.
"well, she can't ignore her big sister for too long, can she?" Mikey said. I shook my head.
"i guess not,"
"right, let's get some sleep, big day tomorrow," Mikey smiled. I got up, got changed into some shorts and a vest top and then got into bed next to Mikey, who was only in his boxers.
Mikey wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. I smiled and buried my head into the crook of his neck.
"I love you, goodnight," Mikey whispered, kissing my forehead.
"goodnight, i love you too," I replied, closing my eyes and falling asleep almost instantly.
~~
"GET UUUPPPP!!" Was what woke me up. Ryan fucking Beaumont.
Me and Mikey groaned, pulling the covers over us both and hugging closer to each other.
Rye grabbed the bottom of the covers, pulling the duvet onto the floor revealing me and Mikey cuddled up together.
"love birds, big day, come on!" Rye clapped his hands.
"How did you even get in?" Mikey asked, sitting up.
"Blair got given spare keys for all the rooms, already been in Brook and Jacks," Rye smiled at us.
"KATIE!" Rye shouted.
"i'm up!" I whined, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
"good! you've got an hour and a half before we have to leave," He smiled, walking out of the room.
Mikey let me shower first so i had longer to get ready and he had a quick nap while i showered. Once i got out, he got in and i got dressed. I chose to wear concert appropriate and decided on some high waisted blue shorts, not short short but short enough to just stop before my bum was on show. I put a black cropped t-shirt on and grabbed a denim jacket just in case.
I sat myself in front of a mirror and began doing my makeup. Mikey walked out of the bathroom after i'd done my eyebrows.
"God you're not doing that again, are you?" He asked.
"doing what?"
"your makeup, Katie you're gorgeous without it!" He exclaimed.
"i don't feel it," I told him. I could see his reflection in the mirror and he shook his head. I carried on doing my makeup and Mikey was laid on the bed.
"Just don't cover your freckles up, please," Mikey said to me. I smiled and put my foundation back into my back.
I didn't cover my freckles up that day, I hardly put any makeup on in all fairness.I just tried to make my eyebrows more visible i guess and put mascara on and covered the bags under my eyes.
I stood up once i'd finished and we both left the hotel room, grabbing our jackets on the way out. I still hadn't had a text off Sophie and i was beginning to really worry, what if she was in trouble?

Sophie's POV
I looked at my phone for the first time since i'd landed in Barcelona three days ago.
Katie🥰-  Sophie, where are you? We're all worried sick xxx
Mum👼🏼- Sophie, baby, where are you? We're so worried xxxxxx
Dad💘- Soph, where are you? We're all so worried xxxx
Nana💜- Sophie, please come home xx
Daisy- Sophie, everyone's so worried! If i could, i'd come find you. Pls stay safe xxxxx
and one message from a very unexpected person.
Brooklyn💘💓💖- Sophie, I know we're not on good terms but i love you. I love you so much. Katie is worried sick, we all are. Please answer one of us! Or message one of us. I'm so sorry for pushing you away, what you did upset me but all i want now is to hug you, to have you in my arms again. Please Sophie, i need to know you're okay xxxxxxx
I sat, on the edge of the bed in the room i was staying in, in utter shock. People care.
I went to find the website to buy tickets for roadtrip.
Alstar music; life savers. I went into the website, quickly finding the Barcelona show.
VIP- Sold out.
M&G- Buy tickets.
General Admission- Buy tickets.
One M&G ticket straight into my bag and i paid for it.
3 hours until the doors open.
I had a shower, dried and straightened my hair and pulled out of my bag a pair of black high waisted shorts, a white t-shirt with a rainbow strip across it horizontally and tucked into my shorts. I put a pair of white trainers on and grabbed my back denim jacket. I finished my makeup and rushed out of the hotel. I basically ran to the venue hoping to get in with Daisy who was at the Barcelona show.

I ran to the venue and got there 10 minutes before the doors were opened.
My eyes landed on a tall, blonde girl. Denim blue shorts and a bright yellow t-shirt.
Daisy.