Part Sixty Seven ♡

Katies POV
The past four days had been mad, a show everyday. Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol and then London. We got back to the boys flat, everyone was asleep as soon as we got in, except me and Mikey. It was 10pm, but we both decided to go to my flat. We both walked there and when we got there the lights were on. I got the key from under the mat and unlocked the door. Alfie ran towards the door which was odd as no one else was there. There were photos all along the hall of me and Mikey, Me and Cassidy, My family and just amazing memories. I walked into the kitchen and there was someone stood there. They turned round and smiled at me.
"CASSIDY!" i squealed and ran towards her, nearly knocking her over. We hugged for a good five minutes and then pulled away.
"hey Mikey," Cassidy said to Mikey.
"hey," He smiled.
"are you moving in with me?" I asked Cassidy, noticing her coats hung up.
"yep!" She smiled.
"AS IF!" I squealed and hugged her again. Cassidy carried on making whatever she was and me and Mikey walked into my room. All my walls were painted a white colour, one wall had white wooden wallpaper on, my bed pushed up against that wall. There was a wardrobe covering one of my walls, mirrors on each of the doors.
"well this is nice," Mikey commented, taking his shoes off and collapsing onto my bed.
"i wanted to sit on my bed first!" I exclaimed, quickly taking my shoes off and sitting on Mikey, legs either side of his waist and my arms crossed.
"you'll get over it," He smiled.
"i have a question," i said, crawling off the top of him and sitting at the side of him.
"what's up?" He asked.
"were you disappointed when we found out i wasn't pregnant?" I asked. He looked at me, a confused look spread across his face.
"i guess so," He admitted to me. "i mean it'd be ace to have a mini us running round but now really isn't the time for a kid," He said. "and anyway, who said that?" He asked.
"Jack," I said.
"ah, right," He said. "was that when we had a funny, let's say, the other night?" He asked.
"yeah," I told him. He nodded and then stood up to pick Alfie up, putting him on my bed and Mikey lying back down next to me.
"when's the Europe tour start?" I asked.
"Next Friday," He said, me working out we had 10 days before we were back getting up at stupid hours to get the places on time.
Mikeys phone began to ring so he started fumbling with his pockets, trying to get to his phone. He eventually pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered.
"are you joking?!" He asked, after listening to someone speak for a few minutes. "right, i'll ring him and ask him myself then," Mikey said before saying bye to whoever he was speaking to and then putting his phone down. He groaned and pulled me into a hug.
"what's up?" I asked, playing with the strings off of his hoodie hood.
"Blair says you can't come to Europe with us," He said, sadness evident in his voice.
"okay.." I replied, wondering what i'd done wrong. "why not?" I asked, not knowing what i'd done.
"apparently it's not appropriate for me or you to turn up with hickeys all over our necks," Mikey told me. I laughed.
"completely understandable," I smiled.
"do you not mind then?" He asked.
"of course i mind that i won't be able to see you, but aside from that it's fine," I told him.
"i'll ring Blair," Mikey said, reaching for his phone once more.
Mikeys POV
I clicked on my screen, ringing Blair.
"ah Mikey!" He answered.
"why aren't you letting Katie come on tour?" I asked, not even bothering to say hello to him.
"well, don't you think it's a bit inappropriate for you both to be walking round with hickeys on your necks?" He questioned.
"so what? you could've asked us to be careful! She's so talented Blair, you cant just get rid of her," I said. Katie reached for my spare hand, holding it in hers and resting her head on my shoulder.
"i'm sorry," He said.
"can she please come with us," I asked.
"i mean you're not wrong at the talented part. She's an amazing singer. Just promise me you'll watch where you're kissing," He said.
"yes okay yes we will," I said.
"okay, see you in 10 days," Blair said. I ended the call and smiled widely.
Katies POV
"you can come," Mikey said, wrapping his arms round me and lying right on top of me, hugging me tightly. I smiled and kissed him, wrapping my arms around him.
"i don't deserve you," He said, resting his chin on the top of my head.
"shut up," I said, looking up at him. He hugged my tighter but then we felt Alfie nudging at my leg. I sat up and picked Alfie up, him curling up on my lap and falling asleep quickly. I reached for my tv remote, passing it to Mikey and him looking for something to watch.
He put on a movie called Dunkirk, it didn't see too bad but movies like that don't float my boat, shall we say. I picked Alfie up and placed him next to Mikey. I grabbed some clothes out of my draw and walked towards my door.
"i'm gonna go get changed and have a wash," I said to Mikey.
"okay," He replied. I headed into the bathroom, not locking the door behind me as Cassidy was my closest friend and Mikey was my boyfriend, i obviously didn't know anyone else was at the flat until i heard the door open, and i was stood in nothing but underwear, and i had just finished washing my face.