Part Fifty Eight ♡

Mikeys POV
We arrived at the next hotel, the next city we were playing in. Me and Katie get our own room now seen as though we're dating and neither of us want to be sharing with any of the boys. We got our room keys and all headed off to our rooms. Me and Katie walked into our room, i dropped our bags and flopped onto the bed.
"babeee," Katie whined as she laid next to me.
"whattt?" i replied, mimicking her tone.
"you need to shower," She told me. I sat up and looked at her.
"but i cant be arsed," I said and laid on her stomach.
"come on, i'll get in with you. But, no funny business, i need to be able to walk tomorrow," She said and giggled.
"fine," I said and stood up, grabbing Katies hand and pulling her into the bathroom with me.
Of course i kept my hands to myself, well i tried, what Katie said was true, she does need to be able to walk for the show tomorrow.
"fuck that's hot," I complained as i stepped under the water. Katie stood there, laughing at me.
"it's not funny," I whined.
"sorry," Katie said, still laughing a little. We both got in the shower after i sorted the temperature out.
We both washed ourself, I got shampoo in my eye, not even surprised.
Once we both got out, wrapped ourselves up in a towel each. I'm not gonna lie, may of been a few kisses. But of course, just a few.
"you're so annoying," Katie said, looking at her neck in the mirror, NOT MY FAULT.
"what?" i said, innocently.
"oooh don't pull that act on me, look at that!" She exclaimed, pointing at her neck and a fresh lot of hickeys.
"oopsies," I said sarcastically and laughed.
"well, yours isn't much better," She smirked, leaving me dumbfounded in the bathroom as she walked out. I looked in the mirror, a line of five, maybe six hickeys prominent on my neck. I groaned and walked out of the bathroom to see Katie stood in front of the mirror, brushing her hair. She was stood in some tight shorts and my jumper. I got changed into some shorts and a tshirt and turned the tv on. Katie came and laid on the bed next to me.
"today was amazing," She smiled and kissed me.
"you were amazing," I told her. Her singing, her vocals, her photography skills. She's so talented.
"well, goodnight," She smiled, turning the tv off and kissing me. We both got under the covers and i wrapped my arms around her tightly.
"goodnight, i love you," I said, kissing her softly.
"i love you too," She replied.

Tour; day two- Newcastle.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and rubbed them.
"Baby," Katie said, hovering over me.
"what?" i asked and sat up, Katie sitting next to me.
"You need to get up, we're leaving in half an hour," She said and stood up.
We both got up, got dressed, Katie did her hair and makeup while i collected all our things and put them in our bags.
"are you ready?" I asked Katie as i stood up, putting our bags near the door and then sitting on the edge of the bed.
"yep!" She smiled and spun round. She was wearing blue jeans, ripped at the knee with a white tight cropped vest. Blair came on knocked on our door, telling us we need to go. Katie pulled my hoodie over her head and the sleeve over her fists. I grabbed our bags and we both left the hotel.
We got in the van and drove to the venue. Newcastle was always mad, gotta love the Geordies.
Once we arrived at the venue, Andy, Rye, Brook, Jack, Me and Katie all got out of the van. We smiled, took some photos with fans until Blair hurried us inside for soundcheck.
Katie went on for her soundcheck first, she's so fucking beautiful. I don't know what I, yes me, did to deserve such an angel.
After she's finished soundcheck she cane back stage until it was time for mine and the boys soundcheck.
It began to get really warm the more we practised and got through soundcheck so i took my hoodie off, that i'd completely forgotten was covering my hickeys. Katie got round it by wearing a turtle neck top but if i wore that, i'd get bullied; mainly by Blair.
"OOOOH MIIKEY!!" Rye cheered as i laid my hoodie down.
"what?" I asked, completely forgetting about the hickeys on my neck.
"YOUR NECK!!" Brook exclaimed and pulled the neck of my tshirt to the side, exposing more that i would've liked them to of seen.
"okay shut up, Katies is worse but she's got round that!" I exclaimed, pulling Brooks hand off my tshirt and straightening it back out.
"has she got her makeup with her?" Andy asked, probably thinking of ways to cover them up.
"yeah? so what?" i asked.
"well, you're gonna have to cover them up," Andy said.
"why?" I asked.
"The fans Mikey, Blair!" Jack said, looking at me seriously.
"Me and Katie are beyond caring if fans know now, we don't care who knows or what people say. I'm not gonna cover them up," I smiled as Rye walked backstage.
"if you say so Mike.. i mean i guess it shows you're proud to have a girlfriend and shit and i know you're overly proud of her but you can never be too careful. Especially around Blair," Andy said.
"What about me?" Blair asked, walking on stage. The next thing i knew, Brook had jumped on my back, his arms around my neck.
"Just hold me up until he's gone, i'm trying to save you here," Brook said into my ear. I laughed and got Brook on my back properly.
"you're a legend mate, thank you," I replied.

Thank you to Megswritingx for giving me ideas for this chapter Xxx