Part Forty Two ♡

*two days later*
Katies POV

The boys had gone out to film a cover so me and Amber were at home.
"So, you and jack huh?" i said.
"what?" she asked me.
"you've been like really super close," i said and looked at her.
"yeah?" she replied.
"do you like him?" i asked.
"yeah, yeah i do." she said.
"OOOOH!" i squealed.
"it's not a huge deal really," she said.
"yeah it is," i said.
"why??" Amber asked.
"because it's freaking Jack duff!" i exclaimed.
"annnd?" she said.
"the fans are brutal," is all i said.
"oh" she replied as we both turned our attention to the tv. We both decided to rewatch riverdale until the new season came out, it was one of our favourite series's. We were both in love with Cole Sprouse. He was like, wow.

~2hours later~

Me and Amber had managed to get through two entire seasons of Riverdale and then we heard the boys come back.
"AS IF YOU DID THAT!" Andy shouted, he sounded annoyed.
"i didn't mean to!" Rye replied. Oh god, what's happened.
"HOW CAN YOU NOT MEAN TO PU- it doesn't even matter," Andy said and walked into the living room. He sat down next to me and he didn't look the happiest.
"Andy, look," Rye said as he walked into the living room, Mikey trying to pull him back.
"Rye, leave it. Rye!" mikey was saying.
"I Didn't mean to Andy, you know i wouldn't ever do that," Rye said.
"Yeah, you've done it now so how the fuck can i believe you," Andy replied. Andy began to look really upset. I glanced at mikey and have him a 'i'll speak to him' look. Me and Andy had always got on, he was like my brother.
"come on Andy," i said as i stood up.
"Where are we going?" he asked looking up at me.
"Just come on," i said as i grabbed a hoodie and put my shoes on. Andy grabbed his jacket and put his shoes on and we both walked out.
"where are we going?" Andy asked me again.
"We're off to sit in that cute cafe on the corner," i told him, he's only been once but he said he loved it.
"ooh! yay. That place is so nice," He said.
We walked there and when we got there we both walked in. We both ordered coffee and sat down at a table.
"you gonna tell me what's happened?" i asked. Andy shook his head.
"i don't wanna talk about it," He told me.
"okay, that's fine. Did you have fun filming the cover?" i asked.
"i was at first but then Rye was being stupid," he told me.
"oh," i said, i knew he didn't want to talk about it so i didn't push him.
"what song did you film?" i asked him.
"God is a Woman by Ariana," he told me.
"that song is so good," i replied.
"yeah it is," he still looked upset or annoyed, i couldn't quite tell.
"you wanna talk about it Andy?" i asked
"yeah, i do to be honest," he replied.
"can we not talk about it here though," he said and looked around at the cafe shop, it was practically full.
"yeah sure, we can go back and sit in my room or something?" i suggested.
"yeah okay," Andy said as we both stood up. We walked back to my house and when we got there Rye was sat on the sofa with Mikey and Brook. Amber and Jack no where to be seen.
"he just like left, i didn't mean to do it," Rye said, he sounded like he'd been crying. Me and Andy went straight to my room and shut the door behind us. I sat on my bed and andy sat on my desk chair.
"so, what happened Andy?" i asked him.
"we were filming and stuff and it was all going well until Rye started making these stupid jokes," Andy began to say.
"okay, what was he saying?" i asked.
"he was saying stuff about how he wished i wasn't boring and stuff like that. But then when we went to film near this stream thing, he decided to push me in. My phones broken, i can't get another until i cancel my contract. Which is in like 2 months. Then he expects me to be fine with it but OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT FINE!" Andy said, shouting the last part.
"so he shoved you in a stream and he broke your phone?" i asked.
"yeah, but then he laughed at me and didn't even like apologise or anything which is the part they pissed me off," Andy told me. "oh then i stormed off," he added.
"oh andy, what are we gonna do with you?" i said and laughed. "i have a spare phone you can borrow. Do you want to use it for now?" i offered.
"wait really?" he asked.
"yeah, it's on the top shelf in my wardrobe,"
"oh please, that's so nice of you Katie," He said. I told him it was okay and i stood up to get the phone from my wardrobe. then there was a knock at my room door.
"Can i come in?" Rye said outside the room. i looked at andy and he just nodded.
"yeah," i shouted as i continued looking for the phone.
Andy and Rye looked at each other, and then they both looked away.
"TALK ABOUT IT AND SORT IT OUT!" i shouted as i threw the phone at Andy.
"thanks katie," Andy said and thanked me for the phone.
"i'm going, speak about it," i said as i walked out of the room.