Part twenty one ♡

As Katie and Mikey left and headed off to the train station. All the boys were left at the flat.
As Mikey and Katie were walking down the road to the train station, one of the boys had posted a photo of Katie and Mikey walking out of the flat, the caption said:
Guys, there's not going to be any covers or vlogs until after Friday. This is due to the fact that Katie and Mikey deserve some time together, seen as though they are in a relationship. We hope you understand but they need this week to just be themselves around each other and be happy. Thank you roadies- Andy, Rye, Jack and Brook
Katie read the caption and smiled.
"The boys are so sweet," Katie said showing Mikey what they posted. Mikey smiled.
"They really are the family I've always wanted," Mikey said "with you in it too, it's so amazing," Mikey added and wrapped his arm around Katies shoulder.
"Stop being cute and stuff," Katie whined.
"Oh okay," Mikey said, pretending to be offended but held his arm round her tighter.
Mikey glanced at the time and started walking faster.
"Katie hurry we're going to miss the train!" Mikey exclaimed as he began walking very hastily, pulling Katie behind him.
"No we're not the train comes at- oh shit," Katie said as she looked at the time. They had fifteen minutes to get to the train station and buy the tickets.
They eventually ended up running to the train station, running to buy the tickets and running to get the train.
As they got on the train and took their seats, Katies phone beeped.
It was a text from Sophie, it said: You know mum and dad wanted you to look after me right? Is Mikey coming back with you?x
"Oh my god," Katie said after reading the text.
"What's up?" Mikey said and looked at Katie. Katie showed Mikey the text.
"But wasn't Brook gonna sleep in Sophie's bed?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah! Oh god," Katie said.
"Wait, when does Sophie turn 17?" Mikey asked.
"In four days," Katie said.
"Well won't it be fine then? She's not underage after that?" Mikey said.
"Yeah but I can't put my sister and Brook in a bed together!" Katie stated.
"Well, Sophie's head over heels for Brook so why not?" Mikey asked.
"Well, it's whatever Brook wants to do I guess," Katie said as she text Sophie back.
Katies text to Sophie said:
Yeah that's fine, I'm gonna need to speak to you when we get home. Mikey is coming to stay with us yeah. Xx
The rest of the train journey was pretty dead. Nothing going on, just Katie, Mikey and some French people heading to Doncaster.
As the train pulled up to Wakefield Westgate train station, Mikey and Katie both got off of the train.
As they got off, Sophie was sat at the bottom of the stairs on a chair. Katie saw her and ran over to Sophie.
"Sophie!" Katie screamed and she ran over to Sophie and engulfed her in a hug. Mikey followed Katie but walked instead of running.
"Hey Sophie," Mikey said and smiled.
"Hi, Hey oh my god I Missed you Katie!" Sophie said and hugged Katie again.
"Oh hey Mikey," Sophie said and smiled.
Katie ordered a taxi for the three of them back to Katies house.
"What did you want to talk to me about Katie?" Sophie asked as they were stood waiting for the taxi. Katie looked over at Mikey and then back at Sophie.
"It can wait till we get home, neither of us know who you're gonna react," Katie said as the taxi pulled up.
"Okay," Sophie said as they all got into the taxi. The taxi dropped them off at home and they all went inside.
All three of them sat down on the sofa after dumping Katie and Mikeys bags in the doorway.
"So, what did you want to speak to me about?" Sophie asked and she grabbed the tv remote and put the news on.
"Well, next week the rest of the boys are coming up to ours," Katie began before getting interrupted by Sophie.
"As in Brook and Rye and Jack and Andy?" Sophie said smiling.
"Yes as in them four," Katie said.
"But, where are they all gonna sleep?" Sophie asked.
"As you know, Cas is coming to stay tonight and the rest of he next two weeks," Katie said.
"And her and Rye have a thing," Katie added.
"Ah yeah, what about the other three?" Sophie asked.
"Well, Jack and Brook are going to take the spare room, next to mum and dads." Katie said.
"But, what about Brook?" Sophie asked. Katie bit her lip and looked at Mikey. Mikey just nodded his head as if to say 'tell her.' So Katie turned her head back to Sophie.
"What? What is it?" Sophie asked.
"Well, you know how we have no other room and he can't stay in mum and dads. Me and Mikey we're hoping you'd let him stay with you? It's fine if not like we completely get it." Katie said.
"What like on the floor or in my bed?" Sophie asked.
"Well Gizmo popped the air bed so maybe in your bed?" Katie said
"I mean, obviously if you don't want to then that's fine," Katie added. You could see Sophie's mouth starting to form a smile.
"Yeah sure that's fine," Sophie said.
"Well, it's sorted then," Katie said.
"Where's gizmo?" Katie asked Sophie.
"Outside," Sophie said as she stood up.
"Okay, and make sure your room is tidy," Katie said as Sophie went to her room.
"YOU HAVE A DOG?!" Mikey shouted, obviously he was happy about it.
"Yeah," Katie said and went to get Gizmo from the garden. Katie picked Gizmo from the muddy grass and took him inside. Katie put Gizmo on Mikeys lap. Mikey didn't realise that Gizmo was muddy until Gizmo started to jump on Mikey and on his white tshirt.
"KATIE!! He's muddy!" Mikey exclaimed and put Gizmo on the floor.
"I know," Katie said and laughed.
"Why don't we have a gathering in the bathroom and wash him?" Mikey suggested and laughed.
"Okay," Katie said and picked Gizmo up. They both went upstairs to the bathroom and put Gizmo in the bath. They washed him and Katie and Mikey both ended up soaked from the shower.
There was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Katie? Mikey?" Sophie said and knocked on the door again.