Part Sixty ♡

Katies POV

We finished the meet and greet and all collected our things up. After we'd made sure we have everything, we left the venue and got into the van. On the way to our next venue, we stopped at a Mcdonald's for something to eat. We all piled in, sat at one table, that was made for four but we got 7 of us on it. Me, Mikey,Brook and Blair were sat on one side while Jack, Rye and Andy on the other. I ended up sat on Mikeys knee as four of us on a seat made for two didn't really work out well. Once we'd eaten, we all went to the toilet and then piled back into the van.
We had a free day tomorrow so we decided to drive down to Leeds, where the next show was and have a day in Leeds before we had a show the next day.
Me and Mikey got my dad to pick us up from the hotel the boys were staying in and take us back to my house.
When we walked into my house, Alfie, the 9 week old puppy, came bounding towards me and Mikey. We'd have Alfie for 3 weeks now as we knew the owner personally and she let us have him early. I bent down and played with Alfie for a bit, Mikey aswell.
"Katie!" My mum shouted. I stood up and walked into the kitchen where my mum was sat, leaving Mikey to play with Alfie.
"Sit down," She said to me. I sat opposite her at the table and she looked at me, very seriously.
"Sophie's gonna kill me when she hears i've told you this," She began to say.
"what?" I asked.
"Sophie thinks you're pregnant, Katie," She said. I literally nearly fell over backwards and died there and then.
"WHAT?!" i shouted.
"KATIE!! shut up!" My mum exclaimed, shushing me frantically.
"sorry sorry," I apologised. "what do you mean 'she thinks i'm pregnant?'" I asked.
"well, she says that she's not heard you talk about your period or anything for the last month, which is apparently something you both always tell each other," My mum said.
"well yeah, that's something we always talk about." I said.
"okay and, last month??" She questioned me. Then i clicked on, i hadn't had my period.
"oh my- Mum i didn't get one last month," I said.
"oh dear god," She said and put her head in her hands.
"MIKEY!" She shouted.
"Mum! no!" I exclaimed waving my arms about frantically. I didn't have chance to tell him not to bother as the next thing i knew, he was stood next to me.
"yes?" He asked.
"sit down please," my mum asked, he glanced at me and then sat down.
"what's up?" He asked.
"this is going to sound so rude but when was the last time you and Katie, yano, had sex?" My mum asked, Mikey looked at me shocked.
"why couldn't you of just asked me that?" I asked before Mikey had chance to answer.
"well, just before we went to see George Ezra," He said. I could feel my cheeks heating up and my face going red.
"right okay," My mum said.
"mum, were not going to get anything out of this. Let me sort this out and i'll get back to you. Okay?" I asked. My mum looked at me, sternly and then looked at Mikey. "It's probably all the stress of me trying to find a flat mum, don't panic," I smiled and stood up. Mikey also stood up, smiled sweetly at my mum and we both headed off to my room.
I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed, Mikey following me and shutting the door behind me.
"What was all that about?" Mikey asked as he sat on my beanbag in the corner.
"Sophie and my Mum think i'm pregnant," I told him. He looked at me, eye wide from shock.
"and are you?" He asked.
"i don't know!" I exclaimed.
"weren't you on the pill though?" He asked.
"i used to be but i could never find time to go to the doctors for more tablets," I said. He stood up and walked over to me, he sat next to me, pulling me into a long, caring hug.
"well, whatever's going to happen, i'm here for you, and our potential baby, i'm not going anywhere," He whispered into my ear.
"I love you," I replied and kissed him.
"I love you too" He replied. "how about, we go to the shop, get you a test and then see what happens? But like you said, it could just be stress from trying to find a flat or nerves from tour," He suggested.
"That sounds like a good idea, and yeah you're probably right," I smiled and we both stood up, walked downstairs, put our coats and shoes on and headed to the shop.
We walked into the shop and didn't know where to beginning looking.
"They're over there," I said and began walking to the back of the shop where all the pregnancy tests and sex stuff was. I grabbed two and went to pay.
We both then walked back to my house and went straight upstairs as soon as we got in. I went to the bathroom and did both tests. I sat, waiting for the result. One came through faster than the other; Negative. I waited for the next one; Negative aswell. I sighed a long sigh of relief and walked out of the bathroom.
"and?" Mikey asked as i walked into my room.
"both negative," I said. He looked relived but slightly disappointed.
"one day, don't you worry," I smiled and kissed his forehead. He wrapped his arms round me, pulling me on top of him. I smiled at him and he kissed me so passionately i could've melted into him there and then.
Then my mum walked into my room.
"What did you go to the shop for?" She asked as we both sat up.
"pregnancy tests," I said.
"have you done them?" She asked. I nodded.
"and?" She asked.
"Both negative," I said.
"oh thank god," She said and came to hug us both.
"you're both too young at the minute, one day, the right time will come along." She said to us both, smiled and walked out of my room.
"told you, one day," I smiled and rested my forehead against Mikey's.